Marc Tyler Nobleman, author of the book Bill The Boy Wonder and activist for the addition of the late Bill Finger to the official credit for Batman’s creation, was in the Bronx yesterday for Finger’s name to be added to something new.
The renaming of a road at the intersection of East 192nd Street and Grand Concourse as Bill Finger Way was attended by Finger’s granddaughter Athena Finger and stepson Steve Simmons.
The intersection is next to Poe Park, where Finger would work out ideas with co-creator Bob Kane. And the point where Batman was created now bears Finger’s name.
Man, it looks like he stole that sign, doesn’t it? But he didn’t, he really didn’t…
- Caleb Goellner and Adam Bryce Thomas Create a Team Sonic Racing Comic - July 20, 2018
- John Byrne is Writing and Drawing His Own X-Men Fanfic Comic, Evermore - July 20, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List, 20th July 2018: Of Course It’s Batman - July 20, 2018
- The Collectible Comic Creator Pins of San Diego Comic-Con 2018 - July 20, 2018
- Loot Crate Go Big on Rick & Morty and DC For July’s Mayhem Crates - July 20, 2018