Marc Tyler Nobleman, author of the book Bill The Boy Wonder and activist for the addition of the late Bill Finger to the official credit for Batman’s creation, was in the Bronx yesterday for Finger’s name to be added to something new.
The renaming of a road at the intersection of East 192nd Street and Grand Concourse as Bill Finger Way was attended by Finger’s granddaughter Athena Finger and stepson Steve Simmons.
The intersection is next to Poe Park, where Finger would work out ideas with co-creator Bob Kane. And the point where Batman was created now bears Finger’s name.
Man, it looks like he stole that sign, doesn’t it? But he didn’t, he really didn’t…
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 21st January 2018 – A “Great Thaw” Taking Place over Marvel’s Comics - January 21, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters, 21st January 2018 – Kindness Works, Allegedly - January 21, 2018
- It Looks like DC Comics Didn’t Tell Chris Sprouse About Tom Strong Appearing in The Terrifics Either - January 21, 2018
- Deathstroke Vs. Batman – New Series by Priest and Carlo Pagulayan From DC Comics for April - January 21, 2018
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018