Marc Tyler Nobleman, author of the book Bill The Boy Wonder and activist for the addition of the late Bill Finger to the official credit for Batman’s creation, was in the Bronx yesterday for Finger’s name to be added to something new.
The renaming of a road at the intersection of East 192nd Street and Grand Concourse as Bill Finger Way was attended by Finger’s granddaughter Athena Finger and stepson Steve Simmons.
The intersection is next to Poe Park, where Finger would work out ideas with co-creator Bob Kane. And the point where Batman was created now bears Finger’s name.
Man, it looks like he stole that sign, doesn’t it? But he didn’t, he really didn’t…
- Alan Davis Joins Captain America #703 - April 26, 2018
- Which Back Issues are Getting the Avengers: Infinity War Effect – and Which Ones Might Be About To - April 26, 2018
- Many Armors of Iron Man Mini-Comic Given Away for Tony Stark: Iron Man Launch Party - April 26, 2018
- Why the Movie Thanos is More Chilling Than the Comic Book Thanos [Minor Spoilers] - April 26, 2018
- Almost All Marvel Comics Nominated for Eisners This Year Have Been Cancelled - April 26, 2018