Marc Tyler Nobleman, author of the book Bill The Boy Wonder and activist for the addition of the late Bill Finger to the official credit for Batman’s creation, was in the Bronx yesterday for Finger’s name to be added to something new.
The renaming of a road at the intersection of East 192nd Street and Grand Concourse as Bill Finger Way was attended by Finger’s granddaughter Athena Finger and stepson Steve Simmons.
The intersection is next to Poe Park, where Finger would work out ideas with co-creator Bob Kane. And the point where Batman was created now bears Finger’s name.
Man, it looks like he stole that sign, doesn’t it? But he didn’t, he really didn’t…
- Image Comics Launches Vindication in January From MD Marie, Carlos Miko and Dema Jr. - October 16, 2018
- The Weatherman #6 Gets a Cliff Chiang Cover in Time For Final Order Cut-Off - October 16, 2018
- Where In the World Has Poison Ivy Gone, DC Comics? - October 16, 2018
- Details for Amazing Comic Con Aloha’s Return to Honolulu in February - October 16, 2018
- Now the KGBeast Shoots Bruce as Mark Buckingham and Andrew Pepoy Surprise-Draw Tomorrow’s Batman #57 - October 16, 2018