Overwatch‘s events do come quick and fast and just as its Halloween event wound down, we are about ready to hop into Winter Wonderland. Time, eh?
The event is set to launch next week on December 12th on all platforms. As expected, a bunch of new skins are incoming, with word from the Developer Update saying that Hanzo, Junkrat, and Roadhog are all on the docket. As is usually the case with these events though, there is more coming too. King’s Row, Hanamura and the newly done up Black Forest arena map are getting wintery makeovers. That last one will play host to the returning Mei’s Snowball Offensive.
However, there is a new mode coming alongside it too. It’s called Mei’s Yeti Hunt, and will task six Meis with hunting down one Winston player as he tries to hide and eat meat, building up Primal Rage on the Nepal village map. It sounds super silly, but also like it could be a nice bit of fun too. Like a Frankenstein’d Evolve by way of Overwatch.
You can get all this information but instead relayed to you by the lovely Jeff Kaplan in the new developer update. Take a look:
- Jeff Kaplan Calls Out Infamous Overwatch Troll On Their Forums
- Tracer From Overwatch Makes An Appearance In Ready Player One
- Detroit: Become Human is Getting a Demo Tomorrow - April 23, 2018
- God of War has Second Biggest Retail Game Release in the UK this Year - April 23, 2018
- PUBG’s Assault Rifles are Getting Nerfed and Level 3 Helmets are Seeing a Big Change - April 23, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Summer - April 23, 2018
- Platinum Games Wants Wonderful 101 on the Nintendo Switch - April 23, 2018