Stan Lee sold his POW Entertainment company to a Chinese firm, partnering with China’s Camsing International Holding Ltd to bring new Lee characters, stories and universes to audiences in China and worldwide.
And now they are launching a series of Stan Lee Comic Cons in China, beginning with Stan Lee China and the Shanghai Stan Lee Comic Con. Which means, just like Richard Nixon, Lee has gone to China. Here he is, posted by his Weibo account, visiting the Great Wall of China…
Excelsior, indeed, Stan! But who is the greatest? Stan Lee? Or the Great Wall of China? There’s only one way to find out… fight scene!
- Dennis Barger Suffers Mild Heart Attack; Well Wishes from All at Bleeding Cool - December 17, 2017
- The Comic Shop that Helped Inspire a Book Store - December 17, 2017
- Marvel Comics Vs. Monster Energy Trial Delayed a Month, Will Stretch into 2019 - December 17, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List -17th December 2017 – Mister Miracle Beats Out Batman - December 17, 2017
- Steven T. Seagle Wants 19 International Artists to Get Naked - December 17, 2017