Stan Lee sold his POW Entertainment company to a Chinese firm, partnering with China’s Camsing International Holding Ltd to bring new Lee characters, stories and universes to audiences in China and worldwide.
And now they are launching a series of Stan Lee Comic Cons in China, beginning with Stan Lee China and the Shanghai Stan Lee Comic Con. Which means, just like Richard Nixon, Lee has gone to China. Here he is, posted by his Weibo account, visiting the Great Wall of China…
Excelsior, indeed, Stan! But who is the greatest? Stan Lee? Or the Great Wall of China? There’s only one way to find out… fight scene!
- Humberto Ramos to Alternate with Ryan Ottley on Amazing Spider-Man – and More - July 20, 2018
- Marvel Comics’ New Logo for 2019 – Their 80th Anniversary - July 20, 2018
- Donny Cates on the Future of Venom, Carnage Born, and That Dog - July 20, 2018
- Donny Cates to Relaunch Marvel Knights: MK20 - July 20, 2018
- Fantastic Four #1 Has Orders of Over Fantastic 400,000 - July 20, 2018