Stan Lee sold his POW Entertainment company to a Chinese firm, partnering with China’s Camsing International Holding Ltd to bring new Lee characters, stories and universes to audiences in China and worldwide.
And now they are launching a series of Stan Lee Comic Cons in China, beginning with Stan Lee China and the Shanghai Stan Lee Comic Con. Which means, just like Richard Nixon, Lee has gone to China. Here he is, posted by his Weibo account, visiting the Great Wall of China…
Excelsior, indeed, Stan! But who is the greatest? Stan Lee? Or the Great Wall of China? There’s only one way to find out… fight scene!
- Batbooks Get Fill-In Arcs Until After the BatWedding – a BatRelaunch in the Cards? - March 20, 2018
- Aquaman, Nightwing, Suicide Squad, and Justice League Go from $2.99 to $3.99 in June - March 20, 2018
- DC’s New Age of Heroes Continues to Churn Through the Artists Who Were Meant to be First - March 20, 2018
- So Who is Writing Harley Quinn Anyway? Christopher Sebela or Sam Humphries? Or Both? - March 20, 2018
- Mister Miracle to Mera – More Big Books from DC Comics for 2018 and 2019 - March 20, 2018