If you have been into the Crucible in Destiny 2 since the release of Curse of Osiris, well, you might have been having a pretty bad time. It’s currently awash with a new exotic called Prometheus Lens that has an absolutely ridiculous time to kill for something that isn’t a heavy weapon. I’d say if you see a big red beam flying towards you to run, but honestly, by that point, it is too late.
You can see the monstrous power of the thing here:
Calling this thing OP would be a bit of an understatement. Luckily, something is on the way. Community Manager David ‘DeeJ’ Dague took to Twitter to say that there is a bug with the gun, which we can only assume has to do with the huge power of the weapon, and that a fix is coming.
Prometheus Lens shipped with a bug. We’ll address the issue and talk solutions in ‘This Week At Bungie’ on the blog.
— DeeJ (@DeeJ_BNG) December 6, 2017
When that fix will be here is not clear, but we should find out pretty soon with the ‘This Week At Bungie’. It does leave many to wonder where this leaves Trials of Osiris over the weekend, as it’s not known if this will be fixed in time. A session of Trials with this thing active seems pretty ridiculous.
- You Can Now Read The Destiny 2 Comic "Fall Of Osiris"
- DrDisRespect Announces Hiatus on Twitch Stream After Infidelity
- Twitch To Host The NBA G League Starting This Week
- No Man’s Sky NEXT Update Gets a Brand-New Trailer - July 17, 2018
- Crackdown 3 Won’t Be Delayed Again, Report States - July 17, 2018
- Nolan North Takes Over Cayde-6 Role from Nathan Fillion in Destiny 2: Forsaken - July 17, 2018
- ‘Pokémon: Let’s Go’ Games Get a New Trailer Showing off Gyms, Traversal, and Pokémon Haircuts - July 13, 2018
- Remnant: From the Ashes is the New Co-Op Shooter From the Darksiders 3 Developer - July 13, 2018