If you watched the two-hour season premiere of Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD, you know that everything is suddenly very different. Last season they dealt with Ghost Rider, the Darkhold, LMDs and finally the Framework. But in the middle of all of that, there was a storyline involving the relationship between Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) and Melinda May (Ming-Na Wen). Things were said, but they were said by the May LMD. Do those things still count and will we get back to them figuring out their relationship?
Executive producer Jeff Bell talked about that to EW.com:
Eventually. We try, as storytellers, to pay off everything we set up, hopefully not exactly as you think or when you think is going to happen, but yes.
Not sure with the Earth being destroyed and them trying to deal with the Kree and possibly getting home, that there will be time for a romantic side story… but you never know.
Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD airs Fridays at 9 PM on ABC.
- Ed Sheeran Has a James Bond Theme Song Ready, Just in Case - December 16, 2017
- Bob Givens, Designer of Bugs Bunny, Passes Away at Age 99 - December 16, 2017
- Exclusive First Look at the Trades/Collections Shipping from Dynamite in March 2018 - December 16, 2017
- Freedom Fighters: The Ray Season 1 – Where are Uncle Sam and the Human Bomb? - December 16, 2017
- Lee Bermejo Draws Joker in the DC Comics Art Academy - December 16, 2017