If you watched the two-hour season premiere of Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD, you know that everything is suddenly very different. Last season they dealt with Ghost Rider, the Darkhold, LMDs and finally the Framework. But in the middle of all of that, there was a storyline involving the relationship between Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) and Melinda May (Ming-Na Wen). Things were said, but they were said by the May LMD. Do those things still count and will we get back to them figuring out their relationship?
Executive producer Jeff Bell talked about that to EW.com:
Eventually. We try, as storytellers, to pay off everything we set up, hopefully not exactly as you think or when you think is going to happen, but yes.
Not sure with the Earth being destroyed and them trying to deal with the Kree and possibly getting home, that there will be time for a romantic side story… but you never know.
Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD airs Fridays at 9 PM on ABC.
- Read Jim Butcher’s Dresden Files: Fool Moon #1, Part of Dynamite’s Latest Digital Bundle - March 22, 2018
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend’s Rachel Bloom to Appear on iZombie - March 22, 2018
- Magicians Season 3, Episode 11: Messing Around with Time - March 22, 2018
- Supernatural Season 13: Things are Going to Get Rough for Sam - March 22, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5: Will We Learn Who Destroyed the World? - March 22, 2018