If you watched the two-hour season premiere of Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD, you know that everything is suddenly very different. Last season they dealt with Ghost Rider, the Darkhold, LMDs and finally the Framework. But in the middle of all of that, there was a storyline involving the relationship between Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) and Melinda May (Ming-Na Wen). Things were said, but they were said by the May LMD. Do those things still count and will we get back to them figuring out their relationship?
Executive producer Jeff Bell talked about that to EW.com:
Eventually. We try, as storytellers, to pay off everything we set up, hopefully not exactly as you think or when you think is going to happen, but yes.
Not sure with the Earth being destroyed and them trying to deal with the Kree and possibly getting home, that there will be time for a romantic side story… but you never know.
Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD airs Fridays at 9 PM on ABC.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018