There have been a couple racing game disappointments of late. Forza Motorsport 7, Gran Turismo Sport and Need for Speed: Payback all had caveats, leaving plenty looking towards the future for the next big racing hit. For many, that’s The Crew 2. In this title we won’t just be driving around in cars, though — we will also get to speed in boats and fly in planes. Sadly, that’s going to be little longer of a wait than originally anticipated.
Ubisoft has announced that the title is being pushed back from an expected March 2018 release to a broader “April to September” one. In a post on the game’s website, the development team said:
“While we’re excited to share the joys of Motornation with you as soon as possible, we don’t want to do so before the game is ready. This new window will allow us to deliver an experience that fulfils both our fans’ and our own quality expectations.”
Sadly, this means we have a bit of a wait on our hands, and it’s hard to know how big with such a big window left open. Just hold tight, though. Before you know it, you will get to travel across the US, be it by car, bike, boat or plane. I like the ambition of this thing. Here’s hoping it delivers.
- Forza Motorsport 7 Gets The 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor In The Xbox One X Edition
- Gran Turismo Sport Back Up After Several Hours Offline
- Gran Turismo Sport Adds New Cars For Holiday Update
- Forza Motorsport 7 To Add Halo-Themed Racing Suits
- Ubisoft Will Be Giving You a Free Vs. Mode in Mario + Rabbids Today
- Mark of the Ninja Remastered Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Year - March 20, 2018
- Bardock and Broly to Join Dragon Ball FighterZ Roster Next Week - March 20, 2018
- Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom Gets a Beautiful Launch Trailer - March 19, 2018
- Report Claims Next Assassin’s Creed Game is Going to Ancient Greece - March 19, 2018
- Burnout Paradise Tops UK Charts, Proving It Still Has Some Magic to Give - March 19, 2018