We mentioned how Savage Dragon’s recent comic book move from the USA to Canada after aliens were deported by President Donald Trump has led to the series working as a tourist ad for Toronto’s Kensington Market, after creator Erik Larsen visited there recently for a comic convention.
Well, after last month’s sexcapades (revisited and reprised again today), Erik Larsen chooses to reference another local Toronto tourist spots. First somehow smuggling DC’s Captain Marvel character and Billy Batson’s boss at Whiz radio, Sterling Morris and his secretary Joan Jameson into the CN Tower for a bite to eat…
And then visiting The Poop Café. Which serves all its food in toilet bowls.
And, no, it isn’t an invention of Larsen, the place actually exists. For real.
And serving up the likes of this:
One might have thought that the Toronto tourist board might jump on such coverage. But be warned, the comic does continue to go where it has been going for quite some time now…
Whipped cream, that’s what that is, whipped cream.
SAVAGE DRAGON #229
(W) Erik Larsen (A/CA) Erik Larsen
Malcolm Dragon and his family must come to grips with the reality that they may never go home again. A new home. A new life. 2017 Inkwell Award-winner Erik Larsen delivers another smash issue of SAVAGE DRAGON!In Shops: Dec 06, 2017
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018