We mentioned how Savage Dragon’s recent comic book move from the USA to Canada after aliens were deported by President Donald Trump has led to the series working as a tourist ad for Toronto’s Kensington Market, after creator Erik Larsen visited there recently for a comic convention.
Well, after last month’s sexcapades (revisited and reprised again today), Erik Larsen chooses to reference another local Toronto tourist spots. First somehow smuggling DC’s Captain Marvel character and Billy Batson’s boss at Whiz radio, Sterling Morris and his secretary Joan Jameson into the CN Tower for a bite to eat…
And then visiting The Poop Café. Which serves all its food in toilet bowls.
And, no, it isn’t an invention of Larsen, the place actually exists. For real.
And serving up the likes of this:
One might have thought that the Toronto tourist board might jump on such coverage. But be warned, the comic does continue to go where it has been going for quite some time now…
Whipped cream, that’s what that is, whipped cream.
SAVAGE DRAGON #229
(W) Erik Larsen (A/CA) Erik Larsen
Malcolm Dragon and his family must come to grips with the reality that they may never go home again. A new home. A new life. 2017 Inkwell Award-winner Erik Larsen delivers another smash issue of SAVAGE DRAGON!In Shops: Dec 06, 2017
- Marvel Comics Liquidates the Retailer Liquidation List: Almost 1000 Titles Must Go - December 16, 2017
- Could We Get an Exclusive Star Wars Comic Featuring Rey in This Month’s Loot Crate? - December 16, 2017
- I Like Bi Books and I Cannot Lie: Elizabeth Beier’s Trials and Errors - December 16, 2017
- Shonen Magazine to Run “Marvel Manga Awards” to Recruit Japanese Marvel Talent - December 16, 2017
- A New Age of Comics Begins in Albuquerque, New Mexico - December 16, 2017