People have been waiting a long ol’ time for Valve to announce a game that isn’t MOBA or card-based. The notion of Portal 3 has floated around perhaps only just a little less intensely than Half-Life 3, with the world of science and testing still being one of the medium’s favorite ever. Well, there is a new Portal game coming, which is great news. However, there are two bits of bad news: One, it isn’t Portal 3, and two, it’s not being made by Valve.
Instead, the company has let Headup Games and ClockStone Software borrow the licence to create a spin-off of Bridge Constructor. It’s called… well, Bridge Constructor Portal. The game will see the Bridge Constructor formula plopped into Valve’s world, which actually seems like a pretty fun idea all things considered.
The game is out on PC and mobile devices December 20th and will see a console release later on into 2018.
Here is a trailer for the game:
While yes, it’s a shame we are still waiting for a mainline game from the series, I still think this is a fun mashup. Messing around with the physics and portals could certainly cause for some really fun puzzles.
- Bridge Constructor Portal Adds a Level Editor in Latest Update
- Bridge Constructor Portal Will Be Getting a Physical Release
- Left 4 Dead Voice Actor Jim French Passes Away
- Batman Gets His Justice League Hot Toys Release
- Alfred Hitchcock and Nosferatu Join The ReAction Line
- #SavePlayer1 Gets Lynda Carter to Help Save Single-Player Experience
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018