At this point, Ralph Dibny has saved the day some on The Flash, but has been mostly comic relief. I think that is going to change when the series comes back in January and the team will be in need of a good detective, but the CW has released a deleted scene from last night’s episode that is chock full of Easter Eggs.
The scene has Ralph (Harltey Sawyer) heading into the main area to watch Netflix on the computer and have a few beers. He talks about 10-hours of nervous breakdown Winona Ryder. He presses a button and sets of panic mode at level 11. Both the Ryder reference and 11 are Easter Eggs for Stranger Things. Before he can do anything, Iris (Candice Patton) and Barry (Grant Gustin) speed into the room wearing swimsuits and leis. When they discover there is no emergency, they’re not exactly happy. Ralph ask how was the Honeymoon and Iris goes off about how she’s supposed to be on the beach, where it’s warm, having drinks with tiny umbrellas. Barry has to stop her from throttling him. But the best line has to be as they’re leaving the room, Barry looks back and says, “You know how hard it is to run in flip-flops?”
They should’ve left this scene in somehow.
- Read Jim Butcher’s Dresden Files: Fool Moon #1, Part of Dynamite’s Latest Digital Bundle - March 22, 2018
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend’s Rachel Bloom to Appear on iZombie - March 22, 2018
- Magicians Season 3, Episode 11: Messing Around with Time - March 22, 2018
- Supernatural Season 13: Things are Going to Get Rough for Sam - March 22, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5: Will We Learn Who Destroyed the World? - March 22, 2018