It’s time for another look inside an episode of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow with executive producer Phil Klemmer. The set up for the episode is simple, young Martin Stein (Graeme McComb) makes his annual appearance as he heads out to buy Lily the hottest toy on the market, Cuddle Me Beebo, for the fifth night of Hanukkah. But that particular Beebo becomes an anachronism and ends up in the 10th century with a pack of Vikings… and not the kind from Minnesota. And instead of returning to Scandinavia and converting to Christianity, they stay and worship Beebo.
This may seem like a silly episode on the surface, but Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough) is supposed to appear and there are rumors of John Constantine (Matt Ryan) popping up and maybe having Mallus revealed. Being the mid-season finale, the odds are this will end with either a shocking reveal or a cliffhanger. And they way that most of the anachronisms have been tied to members of the Legends, I’m guessing that Mallus might be someone we’ve met before or someone tied to the team as well. If nothing else, I’m guessing we’ll have a better idea of what is going on this season by the time the episode finishes.
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow mis-season finale airs tonight at 9 PM on the CW.
- God Of War May Be Losing All Those Fun Sexy Times
- God Of War Rehashes Footage At PSX For Their Presentation
- Could Racially Charged Tweets Derail Top Quarterback Prospect’s Draft Hopes? - April 26, 2018
- Ninjak vs. the Valiant Universe: A Flawed but Fun Introduction to the Characters - April 26, 2018
- Exclusive Look Inside Charlie’s Angels #1 by John Layman and Joe Eisma - April 26, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Worldkillers Showdown Coming Soon - April 26, 2018
- Dynamite Announces Exclusives for Vampirella: Roses for the Dead Collectors Box - April 26, 2018