Hello Neighbor has been on a lot of people’s radars for a long time now. The quick description is it is a horror game, but the twist is that instead of some kind of monster, you are being tracked down by a pretty menacing neighbor. The game has been floating around in alpha, but in three days, it is finally going to be out in its final form.
To get people in the creepy, spooky mood, the game has just got a launch trailer. The scope of this thing actually looks much bigger and weirder than the concept suggests. While it is certainly the quieter final month of the year for games, if you want a few scares before 2017 is out, this might be just the ticket.
Check out the trailer here:
Hello Neighbor is out December 8.
- Hello Neighbor Finds Its Way to PS4 in Latest Trailer
- Hello Neighbor On Track For A Nintendo Switch & PS4 Release, According To PEGI
- At Long Last, Hello Neighbor Gets A Launch Trailer
- God of War Funko Pops Hitting Stores Next Year
- ‘Pokémon: Let’s Go’ Games Get a New Trailer Showing off Gyms, Traversal, and Pokémon Haircuts - July 13, 2018
- Remnant: From the Ashes is the New Co-Op Shooter From the Darksiders 3 Developer - July 13, 2018
- The Witcher Series Will Get Another Game, but It Won’t Be The Witcher 4 - July 12, 2018
- Doom Eternal Will See Its Gameplay Reveal Next Month - July 12, 2018
- Check Out Over 10 Minutes of Darksiders 3 Gameplay - July 12, 2018