Tonight is the mid-season finale of The Flash, and where there really wasn’t a mention of the Crisis on Earth-X crossover during Supergirl, we see that not only is it mentioned but had a big effect in Central City. Where the main line of the story is about The Thinker (Neil Sandilands) abducting The Flash (Grant Gustin), it looks like Caitlin Snow (Danielle Panabaker) is going to be having a separate adventure.
The scene starts with Caitlin at Jitters having their new drink, a Killer Frost. Since her alter-ego stepped up and helped against the Reichmen, she’s been embraced as a hero by the city. Caitlin still sees her powers as a curse, though. Harry (Tom Cavanagh) tries to make her feel better, only to have their conversation interrupted by Amunet Black (Katee Sackhoff). I have to admit, the Blacksmith does know how to make an entrance… and with a Santa hat on even.
With the way Jitters keeps coming up with these drinks named for heroes, you think they have their own version of Cisco (Carlos Valdes) who gets to make all the new drinks?
The midseason finale of The Flash, called ‘Don’t Run’, airs tonight at 8 p.m. ET on the CW. The Flash will then be on hiatus for six weeks, returning on January 16th when it will be followed by the newest DCTV series, Black Lightning.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018