Executive Producer Todd Helbing takes us inside the mid-season finale of The Flash, called ‘Don’t Run’. The episode seems to turn up the heat for two of our heroes as Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) is abducted by The Thinker (Neil Sandilands) in order to teach him a lesson. Meanwhile, Amunet Black (Katee Sackhoff) returns in need of Caitlin Snow (Danielle Panabaker) and not Killer Frost.
This could be a big episode, as Barry is going to be face to face with the season’s big bad. DeVoe feels he needs to teach the Flash a lesson. But what is that lesson, and will he survive? I mean, of course he will, but still. Caitlin is dealing with the fallout from helping fight the Reighmen in the crossover and how Killer Frost is looked upon as a hero — then she is taken by Amunet to help save the life of a new Meta named Brainstorm (Kendrick Sampson) and is forced to wear a pair of meta dampening cuffs. So just as she might be finding a way to come to terms with being Killer Frost, she can no longer make the switch. And, it looks like Ralph (Hartley Sawyer) is back after him skipping out on the wedding and the Nazis.
The Flash midseason finale airs tonight at 8 p.m. ET on the CW.
- Exclusive First Look at the Dynamite Hardened Heroes Titles Shipping in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Red Sonja: Hyrkania’s Legacy Cooperative Adventure Game Coming in April - January 22, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: Marvin ‘Krondon’ Jones III Talks Tobias Whale - January 22, 2018
- Exclusive First Look at the Women of Dynamite Titles Shipping April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Inhumans Fans Create Petition to Save the Series - January 22, 2018