Executive Producer Todd Helbing takes us inside the mid-season finale of The Flash, called ‘Don’t Run’. The episode seems to turn up the heat for two of our heroes as Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) is abducted by The Thinker (Neil Sandilands) in order to teach him a lesson. Meanwhile, Amunet Black (Katee Sackhoff) returns in need of Caitlin Snow (Danielle Panabaker) and not Killer Frost.
This could be a big episode, as Barry is going to be face to face with the season’s big bad. DeVoe feels he needs to teach the Flash a lesson. But what is that lesson, and will he survive? I mean, of course he will, but still. Caitlin is dealing with the fallout from helping fight the Reighmen in the crossover and how Killer Frost is looked upon as a hero — then she is taken by Amunet to help save the life of a new Meta named Brainstorm (Kendrick Sampson) and is forced to wear a pair of meta dampening cuffs. So just as she might be finding a way to come to terms with being Killer Frost, she can no longer make the switch. And, it looks like Ralph (Hartley Sawyer) is back after him skipping out on the wedding and the Nazis.
The Flash midseason finale airs tonight at 8 p.m. ET on the CW.
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5: Daisy’s Future Could Mean the End - April 23, 2018
- Eoin Marron’s Process Art from Centipede #1 - April 23, 2018
- Oakland Raiders Sign Recently Arrested and Cut Corner Daryl Worley - April 23, 2018
- The Flash Season 4: Two Arrow Actors to Guest Before the Finale - April 23, 2018
- Could Bad Behavior Lead to Fox Cancelling Lethal Weapon? - April 23, 2018