Tonight looks like it’s going to be a very interesting and emotional episode of Supergirl, and it’s the mid-season finale so you know it’s going to give us a lot to think about over the six-week hiatus. Executive producers Jessica Queller and Robert Rovner take us inside an episode that looks like it has a lot going on.
It starts with a Kryptonian symbol appearing everywhere in the city. When Kara (Melissa Benoist) can’t get answers about what it means from the holographic Allura (Erica Durance), she ends up talking to Thomas Coville (Chad Lowe) who talks about the Worldkiller prophecy. It all ties into Reign, AKA Samantha Arias (Odette Annable), who was awakened in episode seven, prior to the crossover. And if that wasn’t enough to deal with, Kara also has to see her ex-boyfriend, Mon-El (Chris Wood), who she sent off into space seven months earlier, return — except it’s been seven years for him and he now has a beautiful wife named Imra Ardeen (Amy Jackson). She is part of the Legion, a group of superheroes inspired by Supergirl.
Supergirl mid-season finale airs tonight at 8 p.m. ET on the CW. Supergirl will then be on hiatus until January 15th.
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3: Answer to the Black Canary Image from this Weekend - March 19, 2018
- Freeform Releases New Poster for Marvel’s Cloak and Dagger - March 19, 2018
- Syfy’s Nightflyers Changes Showrunners Before Pilot is Filmed - March 19, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 Will Have John Constantine Full-Time - March 19, 2018
- Joseph Michael Linsner and Kristina Deak-Linsner Team for New Vampirella Series - March 19, 2018