This week we get the mid-season finales for the Arrowverse series, and they kick off with the ninth episode of Supergirl season three, called ‘Reign’. This is the episode that the whole season has been building towards since we first met Samantha Arias (Odette Annable) in the season premiere. Prior to the crossover, Sam had been having odd things happen like being able to lift a heavy girder or a bullet bouncing off of her. She learned that she was found in a spaceship by her adopted mom and followed a feeling from a crystal inside the ship to a remote area in the desert where a structure like Superman’s Fortress of Solitude suddenly appeared. And she learns the truth.
Below we have a clip of Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) holding a tablet with the Kryptonian symbol Reign has on her chest. She shows it to the computer version of her mother, Allura, who tells her what she knows about it, but she doesn’t know what it means specifically. Here we see Erica Durance playing Allura again, but first time as the computer hologram version. Durance took over this season for actress Laura Benanti, who played the character for the first two seasons.
The Supergirl mid-season finale airs tonight at 8 p.m. ET on the CW.
- DC Introduce New Non-Binary Character in Supergirl #19 Co-Written by Non-Binary Writer
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 6 Recap: Suckas Need Bodyguards - June 17, 2018
- Stephen Amell Tells Arrow Writers to Write Like There’s No Tomorrow - June 17, 2018
- Exclusive: First Look at Martin Morazzo’s Cover for She Could Fly #3 - June 17, 2018
- Seth MacFarlane is Embarrassed to Work for Fox After Tucker Carlson Comment - June 17, 2018
- Jack Ryan Co-Creator Carlton Cuse Calls the Deep State Theory “Ridiculous” - June 17, 2018