Star Wars jackets inspired by the looks of Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, and Leia Organa on Hoth in the film Empire Strikes Back are coming form clothing maker Columbia Sportswear. Hitting online and in select Columbia stores on December 8th, the jackets will be limited to 1,980 pieces per jacket (in honor of the year the film released) and retail for $400.
The officially-licensed, limited-edition Luke Skywalker™ Echo Base Jacket will keep you warmer than a tauntaun while you take on the Empire. This durable cotton-blend, water-resistant jacket and vest combination with a stowable hood is inspired by Luke’s original Hoth costume in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back and features Omni-Heat™ Reflective insulation to conserve body heat. You’ll stay warm and dry whether you’re patrolling an ice planet or getting ready for a duel with your father.
Stand fearless against both the Empire and the ice planet Hoth with the officially-licensed, limited-edition Leia Organa™ Echo Base Jacket. Crafted of durable, water-resistant, cotton-blend fabric and insulated with Omni-Heat™ Reflective, this versatile jacket and vest combination delivers a vintage look, feminine fit, and stylish details. Inspired by Leia’s Hoth costume in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, this rugged yet regal combo will help you lead with confidence whether you’re battling the elements or staring down a Star Destroyer.
When cold weather hits, the officially-licensed, limited-edition Han Solo™ Echo Base Parka will keep you warmer than a hug from your favorite wookiee. Crafted of durable, water-resistant, cotton-blend fabric and insulated with Omni-Heat™ Thermal Reflective, it’s a lot like Han—rugged and durable on the outside, warm and full of surprises on the inside. Inspired by the original costume in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, the jacket features a faux-fur trimmed hood that allows you to slip past bounty hunters incognito whether you’re on the ice planet Hoth or a bit closer to home.
- Loïc Locatelli-Kournwsky Takes Persephone Straight to Hell in Miyazaki-Inspired OGN From BOOM!
- Bryan Singer Fired from Queen Biopic After Reported Feud with Star Rami Malek, Absences
- The 20 Films That Could Win the Oscar for Best Visual Effects
- Watch: Video of Rian Johnson's Last Jedi On-Set Photo Gallery
- Black Panther Gets Two LEGO Sets from the Film
- Castle Talk: Greg Sestero Talks His Journey with The Disaster Artist
- Detroit: Become Human Includes a Scene of Domestic Abuse, and People Are Perhaps Reasonably Unhappy About It
- Defiant David Ayer Completely Unrepentant About Oscar-Winning Film Suicide Squad
- The Darkside Detective Review: Twin Peaks References, Magic Portals, and Ghosts Abound
- An Interview with Fullmetal Alchemist Director Fumihiko Sori at Anime NYC
- Rian Johnson Says His New Star Wars Trilogy Currently Has "All the Freedom in The World"
- Jason Momoa Talks About Bringing Aquaman's New Look Into Justice League
- Let’s Take an Early Look at the Marvel Legends Defenders Rail Authority SDCC Exclusive Set - July 14, 2018
- Let’s Take an Early look at the Marvel Legends SDCC Exclusive Red Skull and Tesseract - July 14, 2018
- Let’s Take a Look at the Mattel WWE Entrance Greats Bobby Roode Figure - July 14, 2018
- Bait Brings TMNT, Bruce Lee Funko Pops…and Wu-Tang Clan Transformers to SDCC - July 13, 2018
- Lets Take a Look at Some Scooby-Doo ‘Doo Good’ Merch From BoxLunch - July 13, 2018