Because a lot of the world is still ravaged by the after-effects of the barrage of hurricanes that hit this year, both Square Enix and GlobalGiving have decided to combined their considerable forces to host the Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary: A Legacy of Art charity auction to bolster hurricane relief efforts. From now through December 9th, fans can bid on select artwork from the Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary: The Legacy of Art exhibition. All proceeds from the auction will be donated to GlobalGiving to aid those affected by Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Maria.
Participants can now bid to own a piece of Final Fantasy history at Nucleus Auctions.
The Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary: A Legacy of Art is a special art exhibition running through January 7th, 2018 that commemorates the franchise’s storied 30-year history. Hosted at Gallery Nucleus in Alhambra, CA, the free exhibition is open to the public, and highlights a variety of official artwork from the Final Fantasy series as well as tribute pieces from featured artists including Joey Chou, Perry Maple Dixon, Helen Chen, Jisoo Kim, and Sachin Teng.
GlobalGiving is one of the largest global crowdfunding community connecting nonprofits, donors and companies in the world, raising over $302 million since 2002 to support projects across 170 countries. The company provides nonprofits throughout the world access to the tools, training and support they need to be more effective.
- Square Enix Pushed A New Trailer For Final Fantasy XV: Episode Ignis
- Square Enix Posts Update About New Tomb Raider Game
- Why Post Malone Streaming Blackout Won’t Increase Call of Duty’s Popularity - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Battle Lines Will Not Include the Liefeld Captain America Cover - October 19, 2018
- Final Fantasy XIV Gets Spooky with the All Saint’s Wake Event - October 18, 2018
- Here is Everything You Need to Know About Battletech: Flashpoint - October 18, 2018
- Dauntless Reveals its New Riftstalker Behemoth and Dark Harvest Event - October 18, 2018