Because a lot of the world is still ravaged by the after-effects of the barrage of hurricanes that hit this year, both Square Enix and GlobalGiving have decided to combined their considerable forces to host the Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary: A Legacy of Art charity auction to bolster hurricane relief efforts. From now through December 9th, fans can bid on select artwork from the Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary: The Legacy of Art exhibition. All proceeds from the auction will be donated to GlobalGiving to aid those affected by Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Maria.
Participants can now bid to own a piece of Final Fantasy history at Nucleus Auctions.
The Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary: A Legacy of Art is a special art exhibition running through January 7th, 2018 that commemorates the franchise’s storied 30-year history. Hosted at Gallery Nucleus in Alhambra, CA, the free exhibition is open to the public, and highlights a variety of official artwork from the Final Fantasy series as well as tribute pieces from featured artists including Joey Chou, Perry Maple Dixon, Helen Chen, Jisoo Kim, and Sachin Teng.
GlobalGiving is one of the largest global crowdfunding community connecting nonprofits, donors and companies in the world, raising over $302 million since 2002 to support projects across 170 countries. The company provides nonprofits throughout the world access to the tools, training and support they need to be more effective.
- Square Enix Pushed A New Trailer For Final Fantasy XV: Episode Ignis
- Square Enix Posts Update About New Tomb Raider Game
- 505 Games Debuted an Animated Teaser for ‘Indivisible’ at Anime Expo - July 9, 2018
- The Halo Championship and Gears Pro Circuit are Teaming Up This Weekend - July 9, 2018
- Electronic Arts Acquires Indie Dev Studio Industrial Toys - July 9, 2018
- Fortnite’s Mysterious Rifts are Now Spawning Item Drops - July 9, 2018
- Holographic Popstar Hatsune Miku Joins the Cast of Master of Eternity - July 9, 2018