Finally, the CW has dropped the first official trailer for their latest addition to their superhero lineup, Black Lightning. As we’ve previously reported, the series will premiere on January 16th, at the same time that the Flash returns from their own midseason break.
The series stars Cress Williams as former hero turned high school principal, Jefferson Pierce, who gets pulled back into the fight, after nine years away, when those he cares about in the crosshairs of the menacing local gang The One Hundred. The series also stars: Nafessa Williams as Anissa Pierce, China Anne McClain as Jennifer Pierce, Marvin “Krondon” Jones III as Tobias Whale, Jill Scott as Lady Eve, Chantal Thuy as Grace Choi, James Remar as Peter Gambi, and Damn Gupton as Inspector Henderson.
While Black Lightning won’t debut as part of the Arrowverse, don’t be surprised if it doesn’t find a way to connect if the show does well.
- Black Lightning Season 1: 'It's Time People Know Black Lightning'
- There's Already A Black Lightning Statue For The New CW Series
- Black Lightning Gets A Premiere Date As The Legends Are On The Move
- Black Lighting #1 Review: A Hero For Today's Non-Specific Headlines
- Battlestar Galactica’s Ronald D. Moore to Helm Space Drama for Apple - December 15, 2017
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Review: Taking Our Emotions for a Ride [Spoiler-Free] - December 13, 2017
- New Tomb Raider Movie Poster, Now with a Real Neck - December 11, 2017
- Chris Evans Invites Bullied Youth Keaton Jones to Join the Avengers - December 11, 2017
- San Francisco Film Critics Circle Award Winners, from Blade Runner to I, Tonya - December 10, 2017