WWE Hall-of-Famer and pro wrestling Jerry “The King” Lawler revealed details on his manscaping habits while appearing on former broadcast partner Jim Ross’s wrestling podcast, The Ross Report, as transcribed by Wrestling Inc. During the podcast, as the wrestling site astutely noticed, Lawler went in depth on manscaping, telling a story about how he first got into the habit after watching Hulk Hogan shaving his back.
“I was never into manscaping, or even worry about grooming your chest hairs, or shaving your back, or anything, or even shaving under your arms, or anything like that until, and it’s so funny, until I got around Hulk Hogan. And one day, Hulk and I are sitting around in the locker room and I look over, and [Ross has] seen one of those long shoehorns that they make out of plastic and you could help put your shoes on while you’re standing up, [has Ross] ever seen them? Well, he had one of those long shoehorns and he had like a twin-blade razor taped to the bottom of it. And I’m thinking, ‘what the hell is that?’ And then, all-of-a-sudden, he goes over to the mirror and he turns around. He’s shaving his back with this razor taped to this long shoehorn! And so, I said, ‘well, I’ll be damned! I think that might work!’ So that’s when I first started to get rid of a little bit of the rug I was wearing on my body.”
But the juiciest bit of news concerns WWE Superstar John Cena, who Lawler reveals is completely clean shaven below the ears, with not a hair on his entire body.
“John Cena prides himself on the fact that there’s not another hair on his entire body other than the hair on his head,” The King salaciously revealed. “Yeah, he told me that many times. […] Yeah, he does have eyebrows, [Ross is] right about that one, and eyelashes.”
- Hulk Hogan Demands a Rematch with The Rock over 30-Year-Old Headband Story
- John Cena Sued by Ford for Selling Luxury Vehicle, Now He Has to Bury Them
- Knox County Mayoral Candidate Glenn Jacobs Takes More Time Off Campaign To Assault Braun Strowman
- Belligerent John Cena Ruins Survivor Series By Ignoring Team Dress Code
- Knox County Mayoral Candidate Glenn Jacobs Reflects On "Sick And Depraved" Acts
- Hulk Hogan Rumored For WWE Return In January
- The Storybook Romance Of Paige And Alberto El Patron Is Officially Over
- On His 49th Birthday, Eisner Award-Winning Journalist and CxC Founder Wants Just One Thing: Money - December 16, 2017
- Is WWE Chairman Vince McMahon Planning to Reboot the XFL? - December 16, 2017
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Earns $104.8M Friday, More Than Justice League Made Entire Opening Weekend - December 16, 2017
- Oscar Isaac Rumored for Gomez Addams in Animated Addams Family Reboot (Plus: Release Date) - December 16, 2017
- So, About Those Black Suit Superman Scenes in Justice League… - December 16, 2017