Starting December 7, visitors to Orlando’s Universal Studios theme park will have the opportunity to eat dinner with their favorite Marvel superheroes. It’s like a Brian Bendis comic come to life! The new attraction was announced on Universal’s blog, with the theme park noting that “with great power comics great responsibility… and great hunger.”
And in a move that’s sure to have Marvel Chairman Ike Perlmutter fuming over at Mar-a-Lago, the dinners will be very X-Men heavy. Captain America, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, and Rogue will be the superhero guests of honor, visiting diners at their tables for photos and autographs.
The menu is also superhero inspired, whatever that means:
Enjoy fresh salads like orzo and mozzarella and tomato. We’ll also be serving up roasted rosemary lemon chicken, shrimp scampi and chicken scallopini (just to name a few).
Penne Bolognese, stuffed jumbo shells and specialty pizzas are the perfect option for any superhero. And of course – we didn’t forget the desserts. A heroic portion of assorted desserts will end your meal on the sweetest of notes.
The price for a dinner with these superheroes is $49.99 per adult and $24.99 per child. As far as we can tell, the prices refer to physical and not emotional age, unfortunately. Head to the website for more info – breakfasts with superheroes are also offered on select days.
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Incredible Hulk Beat the Crap Out of Hulk Hogan - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Union Jack Resisted Thatcher’s England in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Marvel Mocked a Beloved Republican President in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Spider-Man Took a Fall for Animal Rights in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Namor Got Political About Pollution in 1989 - October 21, 2018