Blue Isle Studios’ wizard-themed survival-adventure game, Citadel: Forged With Fire, has released its first major expansion pack called, Forsaken Crypts. Available for download now and free to anyone who owns the game, the new expansion pack adds a huge amount of endgame content, and players can now face off against three massive bosses in three different citadels. Each area will feature specially themed armor and tons of brutal creatures to do battle with!
Prepare to explore the lava-laden Dragon’s Heart Citadel or search for the Pyrant Armor as you battle your way through the frozen Dragon’s Heart Citadel.
As part of today’s new content update, Blue Isle Studios has released a new trailer showcasing the Forsaken Crypts.
Citadel: Forged With Fire Boss Cave Content Features:
- Three new endgame boss caves:
- Phoenix Spirit Citadel: Players will travel through the remains of a once pristine white marble palace that has been ravaged by the passage of time. Uncommonly large and powerful Sprites have littered the tepid environment with massive statues and mystic inclinations, any wizard brave enough to enter their domain should expect to be met with extreme resistance.
- Dragon’s Heart Citadel: A once beautiful city, filled with meticulous architecture was destroyed by a volcanic disturbance sometime between the end of the reign of Wizards Kings and your arrival to Ignus. Dragon’s Heart Citadel and the surrounding mountain vistas are now replaced by valleys of bubbling lava, jagged stones, and a host of migrant dragons drawn to the region’s endlessly simmering heat.
- Blood Soul Citadel: A rustic fortress that once had a stable, temperate climate is now forbiddingly frigid and encased in jagged ice. This shift has created a welcoming habitat for all the worst creatures; Abominations, Deathweavers and numerous undead entities swarm the icy land.
- Three Unique Citadel-specific Armor Sets:
- Dracul Armor Set: Armor forged in flame that harnesses the power of the ancient volcano that destroyed Dragon’s Heart Citadel and provides defense against even the biggest bosses.
- Pyrant Armor Set: Exudes a frigid aura, but provides warmth when worn, the armor set is laid out by the icy demonic presence from the depths of Blood Soul Citadel, providing a variety of stat bonuses to the wizards who are strong enough and persistent enough to acquire it.
- Helios Armor Set: Armor from the twin Phoenixes whose home you are invading in the Phoenix Spirit Citadel, a transcendent power that pulsates from this glorious set can defeat even the most indomitable creatures, and experience their heavenly power.
You can check out the Expansion trailer below.
- Arc System Works Will be Patching Dragon Ball FighterZ’s Online Bugs - February 23, 2018
- More Details Emerge for the Western Release of Shining Resonance: Refrain - February 23, 2018
- Call of Duty: WWII’s Multiplayer Will Be Available for Free on PC This Weekend - February 23, 2018
- The Ghosts of Pharaohs Past Will Haunt You in Second AC: Origins DLC Expansion - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive’s Daily Challenge Missions Start Today - February 23, 2018