The EA Sports UFC 3 beta test is now officially available to everyone on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles. Fans can download and play the beta right now through Monday, December 4 at 11:59 p.m. PST. The open beta offers multiple game modes: Fight Now, Online Quick Fight, Practice Mode and UFC Ultimate Team.
In all game modes, players will get their first hands-on experience with Real Player Motion (RPM) Tech, a revolutionary new EA SPORTS animation technology that sets a new bar for motion and responsiveness in the best-looking – and now the best-feeling EA Sports UFC 3 game ever. With over 5,000 new animations captured and rebuilt from the ground up, players can now move, strike, and create seamless combinations in-game with the world’s best mixed martial arts athletes.
EA Sports UFC 3 will be available worldwide on February 2, 2018 for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Players who pre-order the Champions Edition now will receive up to three days early access to the full game, the choice of one current or former UFC champion as a Champion Fighter item in UFC Ultimate Team and 20 Premium Packs in Ultimate Team. Champion Fighter item choices include former UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva, former UFC women’s strawweight champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk, UFC lightweight champion Conor McGregor, UFC flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson or UFC middleweight champion Georges St-Pierre.
EA Access members receive a 10 percent discount when they purchase a digital version of EA Sports UFC 3 on Xbox Live.
- EA Sports Throws Out a New Launch Trailer for UFC 3
- Victorian-Fantasy XCOM Alder’s Blood Launches on Kickstarter - February 24, 2018
- Capcom Reveals Monster Hunter: World’s Event Roadmap - February 24, 2018
- Next Week’s DLC for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Adds Ultra Instinct Goku - February 24, 2018
- Twitch Studios Announces Premiere Date for Game Show ‘Stream On’ - February 24, 2018
- Fear Effect Sedna to Release in March on PC and Console - February 24, 2018