The EA Sports UFC 3 beta test is now officially available to everyone on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles. Fans can download and play the beta right now through Monday, December 4 at 11:59 p.m. PST. The open beta offers multiple game modes: Fight Now, Online Quick Fight, Practice Mode and UFC Ultimate Team.
In all game modes, players will get their first hands-on experience with Real Player Motion (RPM) Tech, a revolutionary new EA SPORTS animation technology that sets a new bar for motion and responsiveness in the best-looking – and now the best-feeling EA Sports UFC 3 game ever. With over 5,000 new animations captured and rebuilt from the ground up, players can now move, strike, and create seamless combinations in-game with the world’s best mixed martial arts athletes.
EA Sports UFC 3 will be available worldwide on February 2, 2018 for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Players who pre-order the Champions Edition now will receive up to three days early access to the full game, the choice of one current or former UFC champion as a Champion Fighter item in UFC Ultimate Team and 20 Premium Packs in Ultimate Team. Champion Fighter item choices include former UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva, former UFC women’s strawweight champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk, UFC lightweight champion Conor McGregor, UFC flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson or UFC middleweight champion Georges St-Pierre.
EA Access members receive a 10 percent discount when they purchase a digital version of EA Sports UFC 3 on Xbox Live.
- European Comics Platform Izneo is Moving to the Switch - November 11, 2018
- Metro Exodus Spartan Collector’s Edition Details Revealed - November 11, 2018
- EA and UEFA Reveal the eChampions League for FIFA 19 - November 11, 2018
- PlayStation Owners in Chicago will be Taxed Extra for Game Rentals - November 11, 2018
- Thief Simulator Tops Steam’s Bestseller List This Weekend - November 11, 2018