The CW seems to be embracing the idea of husbands and wives working together. On DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, they’ve brought on Courtney Ford, the wife of Brandon Routh, to play Damian Darhk’s daughter Eleanor. Now, Variety is reporting that Supernatural has just cast Danneel Ackles in the role of Sister Jo, a well-known faith healer whose good works attract the attention of Lucifer (Mark Pellegrino). She will be recurring beginning with the 13th episode of the 13th season, Devil’s Bargain.
Ackles, who is married to series star Jensen Ackles, is most known for her role in the comedy classic franchise Harold & Kumar, as well as playing Rachel Gatina on One Tree Hill. She previously worked with Jensen on 2007 indie film Ten Inch Hero and has worked with Misha Collins on a digital short, TSA America: Suspicious Bulges.
She joins an already huge list of guest stars for the show’s thirteenth season that includes newcomers: Christian Keyes, Jeffrey Vincent Parise, Keith Szarabajka, Yadira Guevara-Prip and Clark Backo, and returning guests: David Haydn-Jones, Osric Chau, Lorette Devine, Briana Buckmaster, Kathryn Newton, Katherine Ramdeen and Kim Rhodes.
- Exclusive Extended Previews For Pathfinder: Spiral Bones #1 and Vampirella #11 - March 20, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary: Marc Andreyko on Legenderry Red Sonja #2 - March 20, 2018
- Allison Williams Joins Netflix’s ‘A Series of Unfortunate Events’ - March 20, 2018
- Exclusive First Look at Gabriel Hardman and Carlos D’Anda’s Aliens: Dust to Dust #3 Covers - March 20, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3, Episode 15 Recap: Necromancing the Stone - March 20, 2018