Silk is the latest Spider-Verse statue in Sideshow Collectibles statues based on the art of Mark Brooks. Shipping next year, there are two versions: one with a mask and one without. The masked portrait is the Sideshow Exclusive.
“How do you like my threads? When I’m like this, call me Silk!”Listen to your Silk sense! Sideshow is proud to present the next addition to the Mark Brooks Spider-Verse Collection, the Silk Statue.In the main Marvel Universe, that famed radioactive spider sunk its fangs into civilian Cindy Moon mere moments after it bit her classmate Peter Parker. Her world changed forever when she was imprisoned for her newfound powers, but now she has emerged to save the world as the spider-hero Silk.As a part of the artist series by the talented Mark Brooks, the statue weaves her way into the Big City to join the Spider-Verse. This polyresin statue measures 15.5” tall, with her sitting atop an ornamental New York lamppost base that is wrapped with webbing and decorated with dragon sculpture, painted and designed to look like wrought-iron urban design.The sensational Silk summons a spiral of organic webs from her gloved fingertips as she looks to the skies, ready to swing to action. Her portrait is unmasked, and she is dressed in her black and white costume with raised web details and red accents, including the “S” symbol on her chest.The Exclusive edition includes a swap-out portrait sporting an alternate hairstyle, with her red mask drawn up over her face to protect her civilian identity as she spins spider webs to catch criminals.
This whole line of statues is pretty awesome. Already up for preorder is the Spider-Gwen, with Spidey himself soon to follow Silk. If you would like to snag one of these for yourself, you can preorder right now.
- Man Who Helped Zack Snyder Screw Up DCEU in Talks to Direct He-Man Flick
- Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps #33 Review: Phenomenal Art and Uplifting Story
- Green Arrow Annual #1: Interesting and Dreamlike Tale
- Marvel Comics Reprints Monsters Unleashed #8 Due to Faulty Copies
- The End of the Inhuman Team Comics – Cancellation of Royals and Secret Warriors?
- Animals Invade the Avengers Academy for Christmas
- Firebug by Johnnie Christmas and Tamra Bonvillain Comes to TPB from Image in March
- The Umbrella Academy: Netflix Finalizes the Hargreeves Family
- U.S.Avengers #12 Review: a Wonderfully Multilayered Issue with Great Commentary
- Legends Of Tomorrow Season 3: Addressing the Elephant on the Waverider
- Escape Room Asks You to Find a Way Out in New Trailer - October 19, 2018
- Kidrobot LA Comic Con Exclusives Include Spongebob, Astra and Orbit, and More - October 19, 2018
- Evil Dead 2 Comes to 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray in December - October 19, 2018
- Let’s Take a Look at NECA’s Captain Blake Figure From The Fog - October 19, 2018
- Check Out Some Halloween Poster Concept Art by Bill Sienkiewicz - October 19, 2018