Dispelling rumors that Warner Bros studios is a swirling vortex of chaos with no semblance of long term plan for their DC Entertainment movies, Margot Robbie says she’s working on a brand new, “totally separate” Harley Quinn movie, one that is “totally separate” from the multiple other Harley Quinn movies supposedly in development already including Gotham City Sirens, the Harley Quinn and The Joker movie, and Suicide Squad 2. Robbie revealed the plans to MTV News:
“I’ve been working on a separate spin-off for Harley for a while now,” she said, adding that her take would give the wacky DC villainess the “girl gang” she was so desperately missing in Suicide Squad. “I want to see her with other women,” Robbie said. “I kept saying it while we were filming Suicide Squad. I was like, ‘She needs her girlfriends.'”
Can we suggest Poison Ivy?
Later in the interview, Robbie revealed that nobody at Warner Bros knows what’s going on with all of these Harley Quinn movies.
“I, honestly, don’t think anyone knows what’s going to be the next thing to happen, but I think everyone’s keen to get Harley back on screen,” she said. “So everyone is working on lots of different versions of what that could be.”
The one thing we can say for sure is that some Harley Quinn movie or another will be coming out at some time in the relatively near future, but which one is apparently anybody’s guess.
- Hulu to Adapt Giannis Milonogiannis’s Old City Blues with Kerry Washington Starring, Gore Verbinski Directing - August 14, 2018
- Marvel Reveals Uncanny X-Men #1 Cover by Leinil Francis Yu and Edgar Delgado - August 14, 2018
- Dark Horse Reveals God of War Comic Book Mini-Series Launching in November - August 14, 2018
- That Time Vince McMahon Paid a Vampire to Spray Fake Blood on Donald Trump - August 14, 2018
- Old Spice: Gambit Gets a New Codename from Deadpool in Mr. and Mrs. X #2? - August 14, 2018