Dynamite Entertainment has send over an exclusive first look at the sequel to Myopia. Writer Richard Dent and artist Patrick Berkenkotter re-team for Myopia: The Rise of the Domes.
MYOPIA: THE RISE OF THE DOMES
Cover A: Patrick Berkenkotter | Writer: Richard Dent | Art: Patrick Berkenkotter
Publication Date: February 2018, Page Count: 40 Pages, ON SALE DATE: 2/28
In the second installment of this speculative steampunk thriller, the stakes are raised as the government decodes more of the virus that has been planted in the mysterious domes discovered at the magnetic poles. This leads to Ledge betraying Molly’s trust and placing Matthew’s psychological health in danger. Meanwhile the mysterious James Chase begins his first day of work at the invasive Formula Media Corporation where he meets Jill, the executive Formula Media Assistant who processes all the psychic imprints connected to the Central Lens Network.
Based on an award-winning story, Myopia migrated to Dynamite from a successful Kickstarter supported by George R.R. Martin, Neil Gaiman, Margaret Atwood, Dean Koontz and Jim Butcher. Don’t miss the exciting continuation of the critically acclaimed first issue, hitting a 9.0 on Comic Book Round Up and reviewed in international, award winning magazines such as River Styx, which publishes some of the most important writers of our time, including many Pulitzer Prize and National Book Award winners.
- iZombie Season 4: Did the Writers Name Liv’s New Love Interest Based on This Ship Name? - March 23, 2018
- Luke Cage’s Mike Colter to Appear on The Good Fight Season 2 - March 23, 2018
- Gifted Season 2: Amy Acker Wants to Get Out of the Mom Realm - March 23, 2018
- Lucifer Season 3: Mazikeen Really Wants to Go Back to Hell - March 23, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary: Jeremy Whitley on Vampirella #11 - March 23, 2018