Inside of the Mitsukoshi department store in the Japan Pavilion in Epcot is a small sake bar. I’ve spoken of the bar in the past, but it bears repeating: if you’re in Epcot, check this place out. I got to try their seasonal sake, the Yamayuzu Shibori.
Just as the picture says, this is a very fruity yuzu. It reminded me of a limoncello drink. Very sweet, not too tart, and finished off very smooth. The crispness adds a nice kick, and it smells like lemons. I can’t recommenced this drink enough. If you can find a bottle, buy it. I don’t think $7 is too steep for a 2.5 oz, and it was by far the cheapest drink I had all weekend. Cheers!
- Nerd Food: Mikan Gummy from Japan Crate - June 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Banana Omelette Cake from Japan Crate - June 21, 2018
- Nerd Food: Are Mickey Goldfish Crackers as Good as the Originals? - June 21, 2018
- Splash into Summer with ‘The Little Mermaid’ Nail Art - June 21, 2018
- Crunchyroll is Bringing Your Favorite Anime to Steam for a Special Summer Sale - June 21, 2018