Inside of the Mitsukoshi department store in the Japan Pavilion in Epcot is a small sake bar. I’ve spoken of the bar in the past, but it bears repeating: if you’re in Epcot, check this place out. I got to try their seasonal sake, the Yamayuzu Shibori.
Just as the picture says, this is a very fruity yuzu. It reminded me of a limoncello drink. Very sweet, not too tart, and finished off very smooth. The crispness adds a nice kick, and it smells like lemons. I can’t recommenced this drink enough. If you can find a bottle, buy it. I don’t think $7 is too steep for a 2.5 oz, and it was by far the cheapest drink I had all weekend. Cheers!
- Nerd Food: Black Flag Brewing Company’s Saved by the Bell Beer - March 20, 2018
- Disney Style Shares Some Adorable Hairstyles to Go with Your Mouse Ears - March 19, 2018
- Adorable New Orange Bird Merchandise Is Out Just in Time for Spring - March 19, 2018
- Hot Topic’s New Riverdale Eyeshadow Palette is Perfect for a Chock’lit Shoppe Date! - March 19, 2018
- Pirates of the Caribbean Reopens in Walt Disney World with Brand-New Redhead Scene - March 19, 2018