We mentioned that some copies of Monsters Unleashed #8 were printed with pages for Luke Cage #167 in the middle instead of the intended monstrousness. And reckoned that Marvel Comics would have to do a bit of a reprint job on that.
And so it has turned out. Blaming a printer error, Marvel Comics has told retailers that the issue has gone back to press and replacement copies are shipping out to replace the missing copies.
So if you ended up with fewer Monsters and more Cages than you were initially expecting in your copy of Monsters Unleashed #8, get in touch with your retailer who will tell you how to exchange it for the real monstrous deal.
MONSTERS UNLEASHED #8 LEG
(W) Cullen Bunn (A) Andrea Broccardo (CA) R. B. Silva
AND LO, THERE CAME A POISON Part 2
• KID KAIJU has no idea what he’s capable of and now he’s accidentally summoned a POISON FIN FANG FOOM from another dimension.
• How can Kid Kaiju be a hero if he can’t control his powers?
• Continuing from the bombastic pages of VENOMVERSE, this issue will impact Kid Kaiju, his monsters and the Marvel Universe in ways you will never see coming.
Rated T In Shops: Nov 22, 2017
- Silk Swings Into Sideshow Collectibles Mark Brooks Line
- Family Graves Launches from Source Point Press in September Solicits 2018 - June 22, 2018
- Eric Powell’s Spookhouse Goes Weekly in Albatross Funnybooks September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- DC’s $3.99 Comics to Move Back to 22 Page Stories - June 22, 2018
- Deadpool and the Technet Comes To Mr & Mrs X, in New Updated Solicitations - June 22, 2018
- Marvel Sends a Tonne of Comics to Second and Third Printings - June 22, 2018