We mentioned that some copies of Monsters Unleashed #8 were printed with pages for Luke Cage #167 in the middle instead of the intended monstrousness. And reckoned that Marvel Comics would have to do a bit of a reprint job on that.
And so it has turned out. Blaming a printer error, Marvel Comics has told retailers that the issue has gone back to press and replacement copies are shipping out to replace the missing copies.
So if you ended up with fewer Monsters and more Cages than you were initially expecting in your copy of Monsters Unleashed #8, get in touch with your retailer who will tell you how to exchange it for the real monstrous deal.
MONSTERS UNLEASHED #8 LEG
(W) Cullen Bunn (A) Andrea Broccardo (CA) R. B. Silva
AND LO, THERE CAME A POISON Part 2
• KID KAIJU has no idea what he’s capable of and now he’s accidentally summoned a POISON FIN FANG FOOM from another dimension.
• How can Kid Kaiju be a hero if he can’t control his powers?
• Continuing from the bombastic pages of VENOMVERSE, this issue will impact Kid Kaiju, his monsters and the Marvel Universe in ways you will never see coming.
Rated T In Shops: Nov 22, 2017
- Silk Swings Into Sideshow Collectibles Mark Brooks Line
- Jim Lee Has Told His Origin Story So Much That He Let Fans at #WonderCon 2018 Tell It Instead - March 24, 2018
- At This Very Moment, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Fans Are Crying at #WonderCon, and It’s All Boom’s Fault - March 24, 2018
- Domino is Like Birds of Prey, but Sexier and Dirtier – Gail Simone Spotlight Panel at Wondercon #2018 - March 24, 2018
- Expect Voyager’s Story to Continue in Quicksilver: No Surrender – Mark Waid Spotlight at #WonderCon 2018 - March 24, 2018
- Spider-Gwen vs. Venom in New Marvel Funko Animated Short at #WonderCon 2018 - March 24, 2018