The upcoming desert map has been a joyful spectre looming over PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds since launch. While the first map of the game at this point has become almost iconic, there certainly is a desire to learn and travel around a new space in the game.
Soon, we will at least have a look at the map in action too. On December 7, during The Game Awards, we will see the first footage of the thing in action. This was announced by host Geoff Keighley over Twitter, saying:
— Geoff Keighley (@geoffkeighley) November 30, 2017
I have a sneaking suspicion that this will either be a ‘and play it right now’ deal or very soon after.
- Battlefield 1943 is Available on Xbox One by Way of Backwards Compatibility - May 25, 2018
- God of War has Supassed 5 Million Copies Sold - May 25, 2018
- Brigitte Is a Breath of Fresh Air for the Overwatch League – Even When She’s Not Played - May 24, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Says Death Stranding Needs Collaboration from People All Around the World - May 24, 2018
- Banner Saga 2 is Coming to the Nintendo Switch in June - May 24, 2018