The upcoming desert map has been a joyful spectre looming over PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds since launch. While the first map of the game at this point has become almost iconic, there certainly is a desire to learn and travel around a new space in the game.
Soon, we will at least have a look at the map in action too. On December 7, during The Game Awards, we will see the first footage of the thing in action. This was announced by host Geoff Keighley over Twitter, saying:
— Geoff Keighley (@geoffkeighley) November 30, 2017
I have a sneaking suspicion that this will either be a ‘and play it right now’ deal or very soon after.
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018