The upcoming desert map has been a joyful spectre looming over PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds since launch. While the first map of the game at this point has become almost iconic, there certainly is a desire to learn and travel around a new space in the game.
Soon, we will at least have a look at the map in action too. On December 7, during The Game Awards, we will see the first footage of the thing in action. This was announced by host Geoff Keighley over Twitter, saying:
— Geoff Keighley (@geoffkeighley) November 30, 2017
I have a sneaking suspicion that this will either be a ‘and play it right now’ deal or very soon after.
- Blizzard Says Overwatch on the Nintendo Switch is Possible - August 17, 2018
- Dontnod Entertainment’s Vampyr Optioned for TV Series - August 17, 2018
- Hitman 2 Gets New Trailer Showing How to Change the World Around You - August 17, 2018
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018