The upcoming desert map has been a joyful spectre looming over PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds since launch. While the first map of the game at this point has become almost iconic, there certainly is a desire to learn and travel around a new space in the game.
Soon, we will at least have a look at the map in action too. On December 7, during The Game Awards, we will see the first footage of the thing in action. This was announced by host Geoff Keighley over Twitter, saying:
— Geoff Keighley (@geoffkeighley) November 30, 2017
I have a sneaking suspicion that this will either be a ‘and play it right now’ deal or very soon after.
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018