Bandai Namco has announced a My Hero Academia game for both PlayStation 4 and Switch, which they’d teased earlier this week with an image of an egg in a microwave. It’s the kind of tease that only dedicated fans would get while the rest of us were quietly confused.
The announcement came from Weekly Jump, the manga magazine that publishes My Hero Academia. Details on the title are sparse, with Bandai Namco promising a full reveal at Jump Festa, a convention/festival centering around said manga magazine but typically includes anime-related video games, much like Bandai’s Tales and Sword Art series.
Bandai Namco recently affirmed support for the Switch in the new year, promising multi-platform support and a trio of exclusives. No details on the other Switch titles (exclusive or multi-platform) have been released but Wall Street Journal journalist Takashi Mochizuki has tweeted that Bandai Namco CEO and president Satoshi Oshita said that the trio of titles will be “big.”
The title One’s Justice refers to the dichotomy in the series between the two powers All For One and One For All, making the title a bit less obscure than it might sound to someone not versed in My Hero Academia lore.
- Grand Theft Auto Online is Buffing Gunrunning This Week - October 16, 2018
- EA DICE Reveals New Info on Battlefield V’s War Stories - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Festival of the Lost Event Starts Tomorrow - October 15, 2018
- Hearthstone Confirms Balance Changes Rolling Out This Week - October 15, 2018
- Poznan Game Arena 2018 Reports a New Attendee Record - October 15, 2018