Before he was Aquaman in Justice League, superstar actor Jason Momoa was Khal Drogo in the first season of Game of Thrones. Drogo won’t be returning to the series — probably — but Momoa stopped by the Game of Thrones set for a friendly visit, and whatever he learned there has him making some bold claims.
“Just knowing how amazing this season is going to be… It’s going to be the greatest thing that’s ever aired on TV,” Momoa said to Entertainment Weekly. “It’s going to be unbelievable. It’s going to f— up a lot of people.”
Of course, Momoa is only saying that because the Zack Snyder cut of Justice League hasn’t been released yet. Once that airs on TV, obviously, it will surpass Game of Thrones. But until then, this is as close to perfection as we’re likely to get, it seems.
Sadly, Momoa says the visit provided him with spoilers, so he won’t get to experience the greatness of the final season like the rest of us civilians.
“And it was a bummer because I’m a huge fan and I didn’t want to know what’s going on,” Momoa said. “I was like, ‘Damn, I didn’t want to know that!'”
Game of Thrones Season 8 will be probably be released sometime in 2019.
- Jason Momoa Fangirls Over Meeting The Crow Creator James O'Barr
- This Game of Thrones Tarot Card Set is Amazing
- Punisher Gets an Awesome Looking New Mondo Poster by Jock
- Trying To Find Justice With Toys: We Review The Justice League Film Action Figures
- Long-Awaited Sequel How to Paint Characters the Marvel Studios Way to Hit Stores in April 2019 - August 16, 2018
- Ninja-K #11 Preview is Perfect Jumping-on Point for Jumping-on Point of Ninja-K #11 - August 16, 2018
- Image Unveils Weatherman #4 Variant by Bengal - August 16, 2018
- Archie Revisits His Roots as Riverdale Goes to War in Archie ’41 Preview - August 16, 2018
- Lightstep: Dark Horse to Publish Miloš Slavković’s Space Opera in November - August 16, 2018