Before he was Aquaman in Justice League, superstar actor Jason Momoa was Khal Drogo in the first season of Game of Thrones. Drogo won’t be returning to the series — probably — but Momoa stopped by the Game of Thrones set for a friendly visit, and whatever he learned there has him making some bold claims.
“Just knowing how amazing this season is going to be… It’s going to be the greatest thing that’s ever aired on TV,” Momoa said to Entertainment Weekly. “It’s going to be unbelievable. It’s going to f— up a lot of people.”
Of course, Momoa is only saying that because the Zack Snyder cut of Justice League hasn’t been released yet. Once that airs on TV, obviously, it will surpass Game of Thrones. But until then, this is as close to perfection as we’re likely to get, it seems.
Sadly, Momoa says the visit provided him with spoilers, so he won’t get to experience the greatness of the final season like the rest of us civilians.
“And it was a bummer because I’m a huge fan and I didn’t want to know what’s going on,” Momoa said. “I was like, ‘Damn, I didn’t want to know that!'”
Game of Thrones Season 8 will be probably be released sometime in 2019.
- This Game of Thrones Tarot Card Set is Amazing
- Punisher Gets an Awesome Looking New Mondo Poster by Jock
- Trying To Find Justice With Toys: We Review The Justice League Film Action Figures
- What Does Joss Whedon’s Departure from Batgirl Mean for the DCEU and the Snyder Cut? - February 23, 2018
- David F. Walker and Chris Samnee Say Goodbye to Marvel - February 23, 2018
- Roxane Gay Vies for Batgirl Job on Twitter, DC Exec Responds - February 23, 2018
- X-Men: Bland Design – The Generic Origin of Lydia Nance Revealed in X-Men Gold #22 - February 22, 2018
- It’s Superteens Vs. Crusaders in New Archie Mini-Series in June - February 22, 2018