Tekken 7‘s roster is about to get a little bit bigger. As already announced, Fatal Fury‘s Geese Howard is coming to the fighting game, but now we have a release date from Bandai Namco: he’s here tomorrow, too. He will come alongside a new stage and costumes to pad out the paid DLC.
For those not in the know, Geese Howard first made his debut 26 years ago in Fatal Fury, and he’s acted as the main antagonist of the series. Long story short: he’s just a real bad fighting dude.
Here is a trailer to get you jazzed about his inclusion:
Of course, Noctis from Final Fantasy XV is scheduled to come to Tekken 7, but as of yet, his release date remains somewhat elusive.
- Bandai Namco Announce Walking Dead's Negan is Coming to Tekken 7
- Tekken 7 is Celebrating Its Anniversary with Free DLC Items
- Square Enix Pushed A New Trailer For Final Fantasy XV: Episode Ignis
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018