Tekken 7‘s roster is about to get a little bit bigger. As already announced, Fatal Fury‘s Geese Howard is coming to the fighting game, but now we have a release date from Bandai Namco: he’s here tomorrow, too. He will come alongside a new stage and costumes to pad out the paid DLC.
For those not in the know, Geese Howard first made his debut 26 years ago in Fatal Fury, and he’s acted as the main antagonist of the series. Long story short: he’s just a real bad fighting dude.
Here is a trailer to get you jazzed about his inclusion:
Of course, Noctis from Final Fantasy XV is scheduled to come to Tekken 7, but as of yet, his release date remains somewhat elusive.
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018