Tekken 7‘s roster is about to get a little bit bigger. As already announced, Fatal Fury‘s Geese Howard is coming to the fighting game, but now we have a release date from Bandai Namco: he’s here tomorrow, too. He will come alongside a new stage and costumes to pad out the paid DLC.
For those not in the know, Geese Howard first made his debut 26 years ago in Fatal Fury, and he’s acted as the main antagonist of the series. Long story short: he’s just a real bad fighting dude.
Here is a trailer to get you jazzed about his inclusion:
Of course, Noctis from Final Fantasy XV is scheduled to come to Tekken 7, but as of yet, his release date remains somewhat elusive.
- Tekken 7 is Celebrating Its Anniversary with Free DLC Items
- Square Enix Pushed A New Trailer For Final Fantasy XV: Episode Ignis
- Battlefield 1943 is Available on Xbox One by Way of Backwards Compatibility - May 25, 2018
- God of War has Supassed 5 Million Copies Sold - May 25, 2018
- Brigitte Is a Breath of Fresh Air for the Overwatch League – Even When She’s Not Played - May 24, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Says Death Stranding Needs Collaboration from People All Around the World - May 24, 2018
- Banner Saga 2 is Coming to the Nintendo Switch in June - May 24, 2018