Tekken 7‘s roster is about to get a little bit bigger. As already announced, Fatal Fury‘s Geese Howard is coming to the fighting game, but now we have a release date from Bandai Namco: he’s here tomorrow, too. He will come alongside a new stage and costumes to pad out the paid DLC.
For those not in the know, Geese Howard first made his debut 26 years ago in Fatal Fury, and he’s acted as the main antagonist of the series. Long story short: he’s just a real bad fighting dude.
Here is a trailer to get you jazzed about his inclusion:
Of course, Noctis from Final Fantasy XV is scheduled to come to Tekken 7, but as of yet, his release date remains somewhat elusive.
- Bandai Namco Announce Walking Dead's Negan is Coming to Tekken 7
- Tekken 7 is Celebrating Its Anniversary with Free DLC Items
- Square Enix Pushed A New Trailer For Final Fantasy XV: Episode Ignis
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018
- Arkane Studios Says Dishonored is Taking a Break - August 15, 2018
- TimeSplitters Looks to Finally Be Making a Return After IP Changes Hands - August 15, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018