Season 3 of STARZ’s Outlander has taken some interesting turns. Last weekend, Claire found herself adrift in the ocean, washed up on an island, eaten by fire ants, cuddled by a large snek, and ultimately reunited with Jamie and co.
In “The Bakra”, the 12th episode of this season, fans can expect even more plot twists. In these four images released (thanks STARZ media team!) today, we get a glimpse of a bit of the upcoming action.
Claire (Caitriona Balfe), Jamie (Sam Heughan), Fergus (Cesar Domboy), and Marsali (Lauren Lyle) are alive and well in Jamaica:
Eagle-eyed fans of the series will no doubt recognize the color of Claire’s ballgown dress as being similar to the saffron silk from Parisian season 2. Outlander costume designer Terry Dresbach posted this side by side on her costume-centric twitter:
This dress becomes this dress. pic.twitter.com/zc9t2v5bjL
— Outlander Costume (@OutlanderCostum) November 12, 2017
Anyhow, doing my best NOT to spoil the action in the episode for fans of the show who haven’t read the books is hard!
Outlander s3e12 airs on STARZ Sunday night. ONLY TWO MORE EPISODES (after “The Bakra”) UNTIL DROUGHTLANDER.
- Outlander Season 4: First Look At Jamie And Claire In America
- Let's Talk About Outlander Season 3, Episode 12, 'The Bakra'
- Starz May Be Eyeing Outlander Season 5 Pickup
- Outlander Season 3, Episode 9 Has New Music And Opening Images
- What's Going On With Disappearing Outlander Fan Pages?
- Ronald D. Moore On THE "Outlander" Reunion And Wanting Fans To Want it
- Outlander's Red Dress Debate Continues To Cause A Stir
- Simplicity releases official "Outlander" Red Dress Pattern, Costume Designer Reacts