Sir Ridley Scott made the directorial decision to digitally replace actor Kevin Spacey in his upcoming film All the Money in the World. Christopher Plummer took over the role of J. Paul Getty, and a new trailer for the movie has been released featuring Plummer replacing Spacey.
All the Money in the World follows the 1973 kidnapping of John Paul Getty III, rebellious teenage grandson of oil billionaire John Paul Getty. Older Getty didn’t really want to pony up the $17 million ransom demanded by the kidnappers. Eventually, though, (spoilers) he did pay a $2.9 million ransom.
This trailer has been cut and released just nine days after Plummer’s scenes were shot. Craziness, really, when you realize that Sony is sticking with its planned December 22nd release date for the film.
- Michelle Williams Reportedly Paid $1,499,000 Less than Mark Wahlberg for "All the Money in the World" Reshoots
- Fantastic Beasts Director Attempts (And Fails) To Defend Keeping Johnny Depp
- Kevin Spacey To Be Completely Removed From Ridley Scott's All The Money In The World
- Netflix Has Cut All Ties With Kevin Spacey
- Ever Wonder What Philip K. Dick Thought About Blade Runner?
- Ridley Scott Moves Into TV, TNT Orders A "Block Of Science Fiction"
- 'Alien: Covenant' Roundtable With Ridley Scott Talks Ripley's Parents And Covenant 2
- W. Earl Brown With Another ‘Deadwood’ Movie Update - October 20, 2018
- Wanna See a ‘The Simpsons’ 2018 Treehouse of Horror XXIX Clip? - October 20, 2018
- ‘Outlander’: Diana Gabaldon on [SPOILER]’S Return for Season 4 - October 20, 2018
- Games Workshop Celebrates 500th Store Opening: Free Swag, Limited Edition Minis - October 19, 2018
- Richard E. Grant asked JJ Abrams to Pinch Him Because ‘Star Wars’ - October 19, 2018