With Earth-1 now rid of the Earth-X Nazis, Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) and the rest of Team Flash can turn their attention back to the mysterious Meta-Dozen and the Thinker (Neil Sandilands). But it looks like while the Flash was off fighting Eobard Thawne (Tom Cavanagh), Clifford DeVoe was moving forward with his plans and the next step appears to be to abduct the Scarlet Speedster.
In a newly released trailer for the mid-season finale, we see that Barry has been taken and trapped in a room that we can only assume has walls that can’t be vibrated through. The team knows that DeVoe took him, but can they prove it? It looks like Joe (Jesse L. Martin) goes right to the man himself to find out what’s going on. And it seems awfully early for the Thinker to make a move on the Flash when we’ve only found five of the seven new metas so far. And according to the episode synopsis, this is not the only abduction that the team has to deal with.
Aumnet Black (Katee Sackhoff) returns and abducts Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) — but not for her frosty alter-ego. Seems the Blacksmith needs Dr. Snow to perform a tricky medical procedure.
The Flash mid-season finale airs Tuesday December 5th at 8 p.m. on the CW.
- Dynamite Unveils J. Scott Campbell Dejah Thoris Statue - May 21, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Can Lena Luthor Find a Cure for Reign? - May 21, 2018
- Lucifer to Air 2 Bonus Episodes, One with Guest Neil Gaiman - May 21, 2018
- Arrow’s Stephen Amell Teases a New Storytelling Technique for Season 7 - May 21, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Inside the Episode ‘The Fanatical’ - May 21, 2018