This morning, Pearl Abyss and Kakao Games dropped a bit of a bombshell on Black Desert Online fans by announcing a new class of warrior would be joining the game in the form of the Mystic, as well as a new warship.
Below are the finer details on the two, as well as a trailer for the Mystic. But speaking specifically to the Mystic role, this is the kind of class that will change gameplay for a lot of players. Many players have probably become tired of what they’re currently repping in the game and might want to change things up a bit with a bit of magic and a bit of martial arts. The Mystic will officially join the game on December 13th.
About the Mystic Class
The Mystic is known for having the strength of perfect symbiosis between calmness and greatness. Coming from a small village in Calpheon, she learned the art of fighting from an oriental martial arts master in a far-east land, where Mystic and Striker met for the first time. Mystic started to experience a deeper affection, while Striker left the master in search of his roots. Now, she is back in Calpheon hoping to meet Striker again.
The Mystic is a fast-paced class and uses martial arts to bedazzle her foes. She is especially skilled in high kicks and uses a shoulder charge move to force her way through enemy ranks. Superfast punches throw enemies off-guard while she prepares to combo an even more powerful attack such as her surging punch moves. Her grace and beauty are matched only by her ferocity.
The Mystic has relentless combos and strong defense, balancing out her lower level of attack power. She is designed to be efficient for both PvE and PvP play styles with a little bit more weight on the first.
Massive New Warship to Save the Margoria Seas
From today, a new massive warship can be built by players who are brave enough to face the ultimate challenge when Vell, a gigantic leviathan field boss, starts haunting the Margoria Sea in a future update. This new type of vessel, named Epheria Frigate, is equipped with four portholes allowing for more firepower. It is by far the most powerful ship introduced to date in Black Desert Online.
In order to build this powerful vessel, players will have to get acquainted with new building materials and crafting methods. Pine Coated Plywood, Jade Coral Ingot, and Enhanced Flax Fabric are newly added materials that can be obtained through new processing formulas. Additionally, players require the ship’s designs that can be obtained by doing daily quests given by Philaberto Falasi at Port Epheria.
- Pearl Abyss Announces Black Desert Online Coming to Xbox One
- Black Desert Online is Adding Rabam’s Enlightenment and Team Battle
- Absolute Skills Added To All Classes In Black Desert Online
- The Latest Black Desert Online Videos Show Off The Lahn
- Pearl Abyss Release "Kamasylvia Part II" For 'Black Desert Online' This Week
- Black Desert Online's Kamasylvia Expansion Opens Today
- 'Black Desert Online' Coming To Xbox One X In 4K
- Black Desert Online Announces The Striker Class Awakening
- Black Desert Online Is Coming To Xbox One
- Six Major Paris 2018: Semifinals – Evil Geniuses vs. Rogue - August 18, 2018
- Valve is Apparently Launching Its Own Streaming Channel Called Stream TV - August 18, 2018
- Federal Judge Blocks Player from Cheating at Grand Theft Auto Online - August 18, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey’s Latest Episode Takes to the Seas - August 18, 2018
- Is New Super Mario Bros. U Coming to the Nintendo Switch? - August 18, 2018