One of my favorite things to do in Disney World is eat all the food. In fact, my most recent trip was dedicated to trying as many new things as I could! While in Magic Kingdom, I naturally got super hungry. Disney drains my energy quickly (all of that magic comes at a price), so I need to refuel often. The Cheshire Cafe, situated between the spinning tea cups and Tomorrowland, is a cozy little spot to grab a snack and rest your tired feet. I tried their Cheshire Cat Tail and Minute Maid Lemonade Slush, and they was just what I needed to perk me up!
The tail is a chocolate croissant with icing on top, and the lemonade slush is self-explanatory. The tail was warm and very fresh, which really added to its deliciousness. Seriously — I would happily eat this every time I visit the Magic Kingdom! I spent a little under $10 for both, and the slush does come with a fancy Mickey straw. While it may seem to be expensive for a snack, it’s still cheap compared to other food in the park. Cheshire Cafe needs to be on your list of places to eat while visiting Disney World!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018