One of my favorite things to do in Disney World is eat all the food. In fact, my most recent trip was dedicated to trying as many new things as I could! While in Magic Kingdom, I naturally got super hungry. Disney drains my energy quickly (all of that magic comes at a price), so I need to refuel often. The Cheshire Cafe, situated between the spinning tea cups and Tomorrowland, is a cozy little spot to grab a snack and rest your tired feet. I tried their Cheshire Cat Tail and Minute Maid Lemonade Slush, and they was just what I needed to perk me up!
The tail is a chocolate croissant with icing on top, and the lemonade slush is self-explanatory. The tail was warm and very fresh, which really added to its deliciousness. Seriously — I would happily eat this every time I visit the Magic Kingdom! I spent a little under $10 for both, and the slush does come with a fancy Mickey straw. While it may seem to be expensive for a snack, it’s still cheap compared to other food in the park. Cheshire Cafe needs to be on your list of places to eat while visiting Disney World!
- Lauren’s Last Call: Pandora’s Drinks Inside Animal Kingdom - December 13, 2017
- Disney’s Star Wars Day at Sea Adds Exciting New Experiences for Guests of All Ages - December 13, 2017
- Winter Is Here: Game of Thrones Ornaments from ThinkGeek - December 13, 2017
- WWE Starts a Seriously Great New Promo with #OccupySmackDown - December 13, 2017
- Lauren’s Last Call: Shipyard Candy Cane Coffee Porter - December 12, 2017