Darryl “Snake Eyez” Lewis is one of the biggest U.S. names in the Street Fighter V community, but apparently, he doesn’t know how to drive a car. Until now. The video below is near click-bait material with all the markers of reality television production, but essentially you’re watching an esports pro learn how to drive with the help of Red Bull GRC Supercar Driver, Mitchell deJong. You might get a kick out of watching it.
- Capcom Shows Off New 'Street Fighter V' Holiday Skins
- Capcom Announced Bonuses For 'Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition'
- Exclusive Extended Dynamite Previews: Killer Instinct, Sheena, And More
- Street Fighter V And MVCI Producer Peter Rosas Has Left Capcom
- 'Street Fighter V' Content Is Being Given Away In Red Bull
- Ludenso Reveal New AR Headset Called MagiMask - October 17, 2018
- World of Tanks Blitz Teams With Mad Max Artist for Halloween Event - October 17, 2018
- Paizo Officially Releases a New Starfinder Guide with Alien Archive 2 - October 17, 2018
- Gun Media Discusses the Future of Friday The 13th: The Game - October 16, 2018
- Bridge Constructor Portal Adds a Level Editor in Latest Update - October 16, 2018