Darryl “Snake Eyez” Lewis is one of the biggest U.S. names in the Street Fighter V community, but apparently, he doesn’t know how to drive a car. Until now. The video below is near click-bait material with all the markers of reality television production, but essentially you’re watching an esports pro learn how to drive with the help of Red Bull GRC Supercar Driver, Mitchell deJong. You might get a kick out of watching it.
- Capcom Shows Off New 'Street Fighter V' Holiday Skins
- Capcom Announced Bonuses For 'Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition'
- Exclusive Extended Dynamite Previews: Killer Instinct, Sheena, And More
- Street Fighter V And MVCI Producer Peter Rosas Has Left Capcom
- 'Street Fighter V' Content Is Being Given Away In Red Bull
- Enplex Games Announces New Survival MMO Game Population Zero - December 11, 2018
- WBIE Will Relaunch MK Kollective to Prepare for Mortal Kombat 11 - December 11, 2018
- Review: PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Gear by JINX - December 11, 2018
- Overwatch Launches Winter Wonderland with New Updates - December 11, 2018
- Fortnite Adds Swords to the Game in Latest Patch - December 11, 2018