Another little gem we got to see today making the rounds are the reports of what people have been doing with their characters in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. The most comprehensive list we’ve found is on Kotaku, but essentially, people have been using the game to create stuff that might not exactly be the norm in most camps. What an example? People have been creating prisons inside the game, where other characters are essentially locked away inside a cell of their making using white vine rows and picket fences.
Another fun aspect that people have created: cults! There are several camps online where people essentially worship lamps that can be turned on and off.
The things you see on Animal Crossing: a lamp shade cult camp pic.twitter.com/ycgpobyoTv
— beth (@nefitune) November 26, 2017
You can find a lot more insanity if you look up some of the posts on Reddit, which include society camps that only speak in specific tounges, an Earthbound obsession camp, and even one where everyone (shocking) acts like they’re going to summer camp.
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Kicking Off Rover Event This Week
- Seven New Campers Coming To Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
- Nintendo Apologizes Over Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Server Issues By Offering Leaf Tickets
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Seemingly Arrives A Day Early In North America And Europe
- Nintendo Reveal 'Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp' For Mobile Devices
- The Next Nintendo Direct Will Focus On 'Animal Crossing'
- Nintendo Is Reportedly Working On A Mobile Zelda Game
- Blizzard Celebrates the Holidays With a New Stop Motion Video - December 18, 2018
- “Anaconda” and “Lockhart” Are the Code Names for Xbox’s Next Consoles - December 18, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Shows Off New Character “V” in Latest Trailer - December 18, 2018
- Square Enix Confirms Life is Strange 2 – Episode 2 Release Date - December 18, 2018
- Review: Nike’s PG 2.5 PlayStation Classic Colorway - December 18, 2018