And we’ve officially come full circle in the Star Wars: Battlefront II drama with an online petition asking for a massive task that probably can’t be fulfilled. Someone has taken to Change.org to create a petition that’s pretty cut and dry as it’s titled “Lucasfilm: Revoke EA’s Star Wars License”. The rather lengthy tirade against EA cites all of the issues fans have had with the company over the past few years of having the license, but rather than asking for anything grandiose or details, they just want one thing: to have the license revoked. It doesn’t even look like they care who gets it after EA, just as long as EA doesn’t have it.
At the time that we’re writing this tonight, the petition already has about 37k signatures to it with the founder asking for at least 50k. We’re sure the goals will raise over time, but so far no one from EA Games, Disney, or Lucasfilm has offered a comment online about the petition.
- EA Games Makes USA Today's Top 20 Most Hated Companies List
- 'Take The Cake' Released On Steam & Itch.io Today
- LEGO Ideas Announces That The Tron Legacy Light Cycle Is Approved!
- Call Of Duty: WWII Makes It A Month Atop The UK Sales Charts
- Did 'COD:WW2' Stop Loot Box Tiers Because Of 'Battlefront II'?
- Don't Like Star Wars: Battlefront II Loot Boxes? Get A Droid To Do It!
- Holiday Gift Guide: Which Games Should You Buy The Gamers In Your Life?
- Forza Horizon Developer Is Working On An Open-World Action RPG
- Brad Wong and Eliot Announced for Dead or Alive 6 Roster - December 13, 2018
- Ninja Will Live Commentate Thursday Night Football on Twitch - December 13, 2018
- SEGA Classics Launches on Amazon Fire TV Today - December 13, 2018
- Scopley and WBIE Launch Looney Tunes: World of Mayhem - December 13, 2018
- Chinese Ethics Board Orders Bans on Several Games Including PUBG and Fortnite - December 12, 2018