Some awesome news for fans of Prison Architect as the developers will be releasing new DLC next year. “Escape Mode” is pretty much like it sounds, where instead of being one of the people running the system, you’re a prisoner in the system trying to break out. The mode is already in the PC version, so this DLC is being created specifically for PS4 and Xbox One. Neither Introversion Software or Double Eleven seems to have a solid release date, but for now, we have a trailer!
- Doin' Hard Time... For Now: We Review 'The Escapists 2'
- 'Beans' Is Like Working At Starbucks, Only With Your Pride And Murders
- The SML Podcast - Interview With Michael Hoss of Deck13
- Fallout 4 Wins Best Game At BAFTAs With Her Story And Everybody's Gone To The Rapture Winning Big Too
- The Enclave Faction Returns in Fallout 76 - October 22, 2018
- Jade Raymond, Founder of EA Motive, Has Left the Company - October 22, 2018
- Intellivision Releases a New Trailer for the Amico Console - October 22, 2018
- God Of War Director Cory Barlog Will Give PAX South 2019 Keynote - October 22, 2018
- Epic Games Teases Fortnite Halloween Event With Fortnitemares - October 22, 2018