Some awesome news for fans of Prison Architect as the developers will be releasing new DLC next year. “Escape Mode” is pretty much like it sounds, where instead of being one of the people running the system, you’re a prisoner in the system trying to break out. The mode is already in the PC version, so this DLC is being created specifically for PS4 and Xbox One. Neither Introversion Software or Double Eleven seems to have a solid release date, but for now, we have a trailer!
- Doin' Hard Time... For Now: We Review 'The Escapists 2'
- 'Beans' Is Like Working At Starbucks, Only With Your Pride And Murders
- The SML Podcast - Interview With Michael Hoss of Deck13
- Fallout 4 Wins Best Game At BAFTAs With Her Story And Everybody's Gone To The Rapture Winning Big Too
- Chinese Ethics Board Orders Bans on Several Games Including PUBG and Fortnite - December 12, 2018
- Todd McFarlane Says Spawn Could be Coming to Mortal Kombat 11 - December 12, 2018
- Blizzard Pulls Holiday Overwatch Map After Players Get Stuck at Spawn - December 12, 2018
- Rainbow Six Siege Reveals Year 4 Pass Details - December 12, 2018
- Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Will Launch Lost Art Promotional Cards in January - December 12, 2018