Exclusive retailer covers have become a mainstay of the comics industry, and have proved a bubble hard to burst. That may be as well as giving publishers an artificial boost to their numbers, they do provide both promotional opportunities for stores as well as ways to generate genuine collectable items – depending on the comics, and cover, in question.
And some can find a way to make they very much specific to the retailer. Such as Yesteryear Comics of San Diego. Which have two covers, both by Miguel Mercado, and both out this Wednesday.
Swords of Ages #1, Gabriel Rodriguez‘s new comic from IDW…
And for G.I Joe Real American Hero #246.
Do let them know if you’re interested…
- The Daily LITG, 18th December 2018, Okay, Really One Week To Go - December 18, 2018
- DC Comics March 2019 Solicits Has – or Had – Eric Esquivel Writing Nightwing - December 17, 2018
- DC Comics March 2019 Solicits Subject to Cover Leaks – Including Detective Comics #1000 - December 17, 2018
- The Twelve Gold Titles For Free Comic Book Day 2019, Revealed – Whedonverse, Riverdale Season 2 1/2, The Road to TMNT 100 and More - December 17, 2018
- Preview of a Brand New Avengers #1 from IDW – Without Tony in the Suit? - December 17, 2018