Exclusive retailer covers have become a mainstay of the comics industry, and have proved a bubble hard to burst. That may be as well as giving publishers an artificial boost to their numbers, they do provide both promotional opportunities for stores as well as ways to generate genuine collectable items – depending on the comics, and cover, in question.
And some can find a way to make they very much specific to the retailer. Such as Yesteryear Comics of San Diego. Which have two covers, both by Miguel Mercado, and both out this Wednesday.
Swords of Ages #1, Gabriel Rodriguez‘s new comic from IDW…
And for G.I Joe Real American Hero #246.
Do let them know if you’re interested…
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018