Ignite your high-speed career as a pro-racer in Codemasters’ AAA hit, now unleashed on iPad and iPhone. Because you absolutely want to play Grid Autosport on your iPhone. Don’t lie to us. Feral Interactive are the ones who have ported the title over, so it’s been completely optimized for iOS devices.
GRID Autosport is available from the App Store for $9.99/£9.99/€10.99 which gets you the full game and its entire haul of DLC with one sweet purchase.
And before you ask, no it does not have any in-app purchases – all DLC is available to download for free.
GRID Autosport requires an iPhone SE, iPhone 7 or newer (including the brand new iPhone 8, 8 Plus, and iPhone X), an iPad (2017) or any iPad Pro, and iOS 11 or later. 6GB of free space is required to install all content (which includes the base game with all of the free DLC packs), and Feral recommends having at least 8GB of free space to avoid any pesky installation issues.
A minisite dedicated to GRID Autosport on iOS is available now, and a trailer for GRID Autosport is viewable now on Feral’s YouTube channel. You can check that out below.
GRID Autosport, the smash hit AAA racing game, is coming to iOS and Android. The mobile version will use intuitive tilt and touch controls to deliver a mix of simulation and arcade handling direct to your device.
- Final Fantasy XIV’s Annual Starlight Celebration Returns - December 17, 2018
- Mobius Final Fantasy’s Season 2 “Warrior of Despair” Starts Today - December 17, 2018
- Sora Prepares for the Final Battle in Latest Kingdom Hearts III Trailer - December 17, 2018
- Final Fantasy XIV and Final Fantasy XV are Hosting a Crossover - December 12, 2018
- Amy Hennig to Receive Life Achievement Award at GDC 2019 - December 12, 2018