Ignite your high-speed career as a pro-racer in Codemasters’ AAA hit, now unleashed on iPad and iPhone. Because you absolutely want to play Grid Autosport on your iPhone. Don’t lie to us. Feral Interactive are the ones who have ported the title over, so it’s been completely optimized for iOS devices.
GRID Autosport is available from the App Store for $9.99/£9.99/€10.99 which gets you the full game and its entire haul of DLC with one sweet purchase.
And before you ask, no it does not have any in-app purchases – all DLC is available to download for free.
GRID Autosport requires an iPhone SE, iPhone 7 or newer (including the brand new iPhone 8, 8 Plus, and iPhone X), an iPad (2017) or any iPad Pro, and iOS 11 or later. 6GB of free space is required to install all content (which includes the base game with all of the free DLC packs), and Feral recommends having at least 8GB of free space to avoid any pesky installation issues.
A minisite dedicated to GRID Autosport on iOS is available now, and a trailer for GRID Autosport is viewable now on Feral’s YouTube channel. You can check that out below.
GRID Autosport, the smash hit AAA racing game, is coming to iOS and Android. The mobile version will use intuitive tilt and touch controls to deliver a mix of simulation and arcade handling direct to your device.
- Destiny 2’s Festival of the Lost Event Starts Tomorrow - October 15, 2018
- Hearthstone Confirms Balance Changes Rolling Out This Week - October 15, 2018
- Poznan Game Arena 2018 Reports a New Attendee Record - October 15, 2018
- First Details on Elite Dangerous: Beyond- Chapter Four Revealed - October 15, 2018
- Rockstar Devs Reportedly Working 100 Hour Weeks on Red Dead Redemption 2 - October 15, 2018