The British science-fiction series and now-Netflix hit Black Mirror is building towards its second season and has released another trailer for an upcoming standalone episode. The series, created by Charlie Brooker, isn’t on the list for December premieres, so we won’t see any new episodes until after the first of the year — but that doesn’t keep the streaming service from teasing it like crazy.
The newest trailer is for ‘Crocodile’, which is about an investigator probing into the memories of witnesses to an accident in order to figure out what happened. But while digging, a dark secret is revealed in one woman’s past. The episode stars Andrea Riseborough, Kiran Sonia Sawar, and Andrew Gower. It’s directed by John Hillcoat (The Road). A poster for the episode was tweeted out on Sunday showing Riseborough’s face superimposed over bicyclist riding along the beach.
Individual posters and trailers make sense for the anthology-style series. Each episode is treated like an individual movie and one of the season 3 episodes, San Junipero, won the Emmy for Outstanding Television Movie this year. Previously a trailer was released for the Jodie Foster-helmed episode Arkangel.
Memories can be subjective. pic.twitter.com/QS3wwnVafW
— Black Mirror (@blackmirror) November 26, 2017
No released date for Black Mirror season 4 has been given, but stay tuned.
- James Gunn Responds to Jodie Foster's Criticism of Superhero Movies
- Black Mirror Outdoes Both Star Trek and The Orville with USS Callister
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018