Sandbox Interactive has kicked off the iOS beta test for their sandbox MMORPG Albion Online. Adventurers who own compatible iOS devices can sign up for the beta now. With the start of the iOS beta, Albion Online is taking another step towards that lofty goal of delivering a full cross-platform experience.
Sandbox Interactive developed Albion Online from the beginning as a cross-platform MMORPG. Right now, the game can already be played not only on desktop computers with Windows, Mac OS, or Linux operating systems, but also on Android devices. And now the game will be available for iOS players, as well.
Since Apple’s Testflight system offers a limited number of test slots only, interested players need to sign up for the beta test. Owning a Starter or Founder Pack as well as a compatible iOS device is required. All details of supported iOS devices, known issues and the Testflight registration can be found on Albion‘s official website.
Albion Online is a sandbox MMORPG from Sandbox Interactive (naturally), which set in the medieval fantasy world of Albion. Whether playing a hardened fighter, a farmer, a merchant, or a master craftsman, in the player-driven world every single weapon and every single building is created by the players. Thanks to a “you are what you wear” system free of typical class restrictions, a skilled archer can instantly become a powerful mage, meaning that you really can be or do just about anything in Albion with no limitations.
Albion Online‘s initial release date was July 17th of this year. The game is currently available for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, and Android users.
- 'Take The Cake' Released On Steam & Itch.io Today
- We Finally See A Release Trailer & Date For 'Exorder'
- Grand Theft Auto Online is Buffing Gunrunning This Week - October 16, 2018
- EA DICE Reveals New Info on Battlefield V’s War Stories - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Festival of the Lost Event Starts Tomorrow - October 15, 2018
- Hearthstone Confirms Balance Changes Rolling Out This Week - October 15, 2018
- Poznan Game Arena 2018 Reports a New Attendee Record - October 15, 2018