3D platformer A Hat in Time, developed by Gears for Breakfast and published by Humble Bundle, is set for launch on PlayStation 4 on December 5th in North America and on December 6th in Europe. The game will also launch on XBox One worldwide on December 6th.
A Hat in Time has received close to 3000 reviews on Steam for an “overwhelmingly positive” rating since its PC launch in October.
If you’ve recently played Yooka-Laylee, the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, Super Lucky’s Tale, or Sonic Mania and still want a GameCube era love-letter to 3D platformers, A Hat in Time just might be for you.
Developed by Gears for Breakfast, A Hat in Time is a true homage to the greatest 3D platformers and a love letter to the classic Nintendo GameCube. This charming adventure channels the spirit of beloved games such as Super Mario 64, Banjo-Kazooie and Psychonauts. Grant Kirkhope, the composer for Banjo-Kazooie, is even on board as a composer for A Hat in Time. A Hat in Time also holds the honor of being one of the largest and most successful Kickstarter-funded indie 3D platformers, earning nearly 1000% of its original Kickstarter goal!
You play as Hat Kid, a tiny space-traveling girl with a lot of heart and a big top hat, as she travels the universe to protect its worlds from the evil Mustache Girl. Join her as she explores five incredibly diverse and giant open worlds, jumping and fighting her way through baddies, and unlocking sweet new hats with all-new abilities.
- A Hat in Time to Make a Special Announcement on a Livestream Next Week
- Someone Already Made a GameCube Classic Mini Console
- Sonic Mania Plus Announced at SXSW with Physical Edition and New Characters
- Someone Made A First-Person Super Mario 64 Hack
- Double Fine Releases a Holiday Video for Psychonauts 2
- John Cena Sued by Ford for Selling Luxury Vehicle, Now He Has to Bury Them
- Sony Releases The PlayStation Plus' Games List For December 2017
- Geeks Line Publishing Release Their 'PlayStation Anthology' Book
- Check Out These Japanese Holiday Commercials From Nintendo
- Grand Theft Auto Online is Buffing Gunrunning This Week - October 16, 2018
- EA DICE Reveals New Info on Battlefield V’s War Stories - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Festival of the Lost Event Starts Tomorrow - October 15, 2018
- Hearthstone Confirms Balance Changes Rolling Out This Week - October 15, 2018
- Poznan Game Arena 2018 Reports a New Attendee Record - October 15, 2018