I have to be honest: I love Porgs. The adorable new creatures in Star Wars have won my heart. I know, they’re like Ewoks or Tribbles or whatever, but I love them. While in Disney World this past weekend, I noticed a good bit of Porg love all over the parks. From sweaters to pins, there’s a Porg in every corner and crevice of Disney World just in time for the opening of Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Below are all of my Porg sightings at the park, and I’m sure when I go back there will be a ton more!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018