Mass Effect: Andromeda‘s launch was certainly a hot topic. The game was met with huge fan backlash, but since it has seen a lot of work. Patches have sanded off the edges, and now, what many found janky and messy looks fairly impressive. That’s why now might be a great chance to dive in.
If you hold a subscription to EA Access, that just became a lot easier too. Announced on Twitter, the Deluxe version of the game has been added to the EA Access vault on both PC and Xbox One. This means if you are a part of the program, you can download the title for free.
— EA Access (@EAAccess) November 21, 2017
The deluxe version of the game comes with Pathfinder Casual Outfit, Scavenger Armour, Pathfinder Elite Weapon Set, a Pet Pyjak, the Digital Soundtrack, Multiplayer Deluxe Launch Pack and some skins for the nomad.
As someone who was actually quite fond of Mass Effect: Andromeda, I say it’s well worth your time picking up and playing, especially if you can do so for free.
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018
- Blizzard Seem Confident That Diablo III Will Get Cross-Console Play - October 12, 2018
- PlayStation Network Name Changes Are Finally Coming - October 11, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Currently Has The Most Concurrent Players In Franchise History on Steam - October 9, 2018