My, oh my, is this ever beautiful! Someone has created a mod of DOOM that makes fun of the entire loot box and microtransaction controversy. You can find the details on ZDOOM’s forum, but the short version is that this mod “up to modern triple-A video game standards” by downloading the mod into the old-school version of the game that adds loot boxes and requires items that you can only get from loot boxes to move the game forward. You can watch StronkiTube play the mod in the video below, which is both hilarious to watch and depressing to acknowledge.
- What A Shock: The ESA Says Microtransactions Are Not Gambling
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List - 16th November 2017 - "Doomsday Clock Destroyed Every Other Comic On The Shelf"
- Modder Releases Tongue-In-Cheek Doom Mod That Adds Loot Boxes
- Pink Panther Takes On The Inspector: American Mythology February 2018 Solicits
- When Alan Moore Talked About DC Comics And Watchmen Sequels.... Back In 2010
- Image Comics Solicits For February 2018 Sees A New Governor For The Walking Dead
- Digital Extremes Reveal Next Warframe DLC Coming in November - October 20, 2018
- Bandai Namco Boasts Three Million Sales of Tekken 7 - October 20, 2018
- Wargroove Developers Postpone the Release Until Early 2019 - October 20, 2018
- Amazon Leaks Contents to D&D’s Guildmasters’ Guide to Ravnica - October 20, 2018
- Splash Damage Announces That Development on Dirty Bomb Will End - October 20, 2018