We are two days away from the upcoming 4-show Arrowverse crossover event, Crisis on Earth-X. Though star Stephen Amell says that calling the event a crossover is like calling the Superbowl just another football game. He tells TVLine that it’s a four-hour escape, “There are some through-line storylines like Oliver and Felicity’s relationship, and Barry and Iris’ relationship, and what’s going on with Sara, what’s going on with Victor [Garber] and Franz [Drameh].” But that isn’t his favorite part.
Besides playing Oliver Queen / Green Arrow from Earth-1, he is also playing Dark Arrow from Earth-X. But the big thing is the return of last years big bad, Prometheus. But this is the Earth-X version of Prometheus and we’ve already been told that it’s not Josh Segarra who played Adrian Chase in Arrow Season 5 and according to David Ramsey, Roy Harper (Colton Haynes) doesn’t make a return until a few episodes later. Who is under the hood remains a mystery… could it be Robert Queen (Jamey Sheridan) or Tommy Merlyn (Colin Donnell)? Who ever it is, Amell says that the payoff is worth it and it’s one of his favorite scenes of the entire season.
Crisis on Earth-X begins Monday November 27th at 8 PM and concludes Tuesday November 28th at 8 PM.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018